Errors in the Strategy Tester since today (2011-03-09)

Hello,

I get this Errors with all the Experts Advisors that I  execute with the Strategy Tester since today :

empty test mode means no history and no symbol info forEURUSD 

2010.11.01 00:00:00 Zero divide in 'Expert.mgh' (274,72)

tester stopped because OnInit critical error

Thank you for your help

ifb 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties - Documentation on MQL5

ifb:

Hello,

I get this Errors with all the Experts Advisors that I  execute with the Strategy Tester since today :

Thank you for your help

ifb 

report this issue: first you need to be logged, then go to you profile and open the "service desk", then describe the problem. Its the best place to let devs known about issues.

Empty test mode causes when start_date>=end_date

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties - Documentation on MQL5

ifb:

Hello,

Thank you for your help

ifb 

Hello. Thank you. We will fix it.

stringo:

Empty test mode causes when start_date>=end_date

Thank you

uncleVic:
Hello. Thank you. We will fix it.
Thank you

razoff:
report this issue: first you need to be logged, then go to you profile and open the "service desk", then describe the problem. Its the best place to let devs known about issues
Thank you
Reason: