General - page 1549

When I download meta trader 4 I automatically get AlpariUK Demo on my trading server. How do I change to the server of my choice?
  GBPUSD Forecast  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hi everyone, I would like to share with you my forecast for GBPUSD, i wish profitable trade for all of us. Sell GBPUSD @ 1.5661 First Target : 1.5584 Second Target : 1.5481 هذا و الله اعلى و اعلم لا احد يعلم الغيب, فإن اصبت فهو توفيق من الله, و ان اخطأت فمن نفسي و الشيطان
Hi all, We are ready to launch our latest product: a graphical environmentto create Custom Indicators. No coding is required. No need to know/learnhow to program in MQL. You can download it here: http://www.molanis...
Hello users, I have a problem... I can´t so good programming scripts,but i need a easely script for 2 EMA´s(expotential Moving Average ). My english is not very good.... I need a Signalline with period 20 and a Trendline with period 5. When the Trendline cross over the Signalline from down tu
The first book on expert advisor programming is now available! Expert Advisor Programming: Creating Automated Trading Systems in MQL for MetaTrader 4 draws on over 3 years of experience coding expert advisors for retail traders. You'll learn everything necessary to code your own expert advisors,...
  Forex Signal : 30 pips Daily !  (542   1 2 3 4 5 ... 54 55)
Hi Forex-TSD forex traders, I am a newbie forex trader. During a long time for learning forex trading, i want to share my result with everybody now. I will try my best to post forex signal three times a day : Morning ( 07:45 AM -> 08:00 AM GMT ) Afternoon ( 12:45 AM -> 13:00 PM GMT ) Evening ( 17:45...
Gidday Now this is a real beginner question but here goes I am attempting to create a MM system to limit the lot size and the number of trade a system can take via the size if the maximum position but I think I am confusing myself Am I right in thinking 1 standard lots = control of 100000 of a pairs...
[Deleted]
  10 Steps to Investing  (16   1 2)
1. Review your current financial situation. 2. Ensure you have adequate savings for unexpected circumstances. 3. Ensure you understand the risk and reward involved in investing and spread the risk of investing by diversifying your portfolio. 4. Ensure you understand the type of investment, the...
Since update to 245 and 246 , It often take place "Common error" while trading , even mannul trade . I couldn't find the reason. 2010.02.15 12:31:08 sE_TradeAssistant100203 (EURGBP,D1) Error closing position by EURUSD : 'Common error' 2010.02.15 12:31:20 Trades '57607' : failed instant buy 0.10...
Titan EA ID: 30203 Titan EA | Rent a Signal Titan EA trades on EURUSD and GBPUSD. There are 2 parts to this signal. One is short term profits with 20 pip targets (EURUSD) and the other targets long term trades aiming for up to 200 pips profit (GBPUSD). Most days we will see a trade or two on EURUSD...
Bonjour à tous, pourquoi lorsque je fais un backtest avec un graph en local c'est si long, le processeur n'est même pas à fond, il prensd seulement 30% du temps processeur !!! merci d'avance. Frédéric Now in english (my english is bad) why the time is long when i make the backtest, i have a big...
Hi guys, I cant login to MT4 client software using my DSL Conection But if i use 3G or dialup conection i can login to accout i try to contact support they are telling to check port 443 and i checked that with isp they are telling that is ok so please help me in this matter if anybody have any idea
The chart buttons in my top main menue line (Zoom in, Zoom out, Chart Shift, etc. ) are away. Now I could reach them by clicking on the "Charts" Button and then selecting the item. In former times it was more comfortable and quicker.
Hi, evryone here I want to share my own forex method. If you like it FIRST TRY IT WHIT DEMO! In this thread who want to share his own trading system or want to comment the shared systems, please welocome!! Regards, Volen
Every time I try to load MT mobile in my mini SmartBook with WinCE 6, it says this is not a CE program. It does not matter how I try to do it, either from saving to the desktop or windows OR having try to load from the server. I have a couple of CE programs that downloaded with no trouble, but MT...
1 shot 1 kill | Rent a Signal myfxbook track I trade discretionary. I use S/R levels, trendlines, Market Profile modification of my own idea and of course some good old gut feeling up to 10 trades a daymax 2 trades at a timefixed size: 0.1 Lotmax SL: 30 pipsTP: anything between 1 and 100 pipsNO...
I'm playing with Fractals and have the following snippet: int Handle2 = iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_M15); double FractBuffer[]; CopyBuffer(Handle2, 0, 0, 30, FractBuffer); ArraySetAsSeries(FractBuffer, true); double A1; int x; for(x=1;x<=10;x++) { double A1 =
You may not know what's hiding in your MT4 platform. See for yourself.
  Trend line  (1)
Hi , How to draw trendline and when to entry and exit. what the better timeframe. thanks.
I trade the EURJPY market using an approach based on Cyrox Simple Scalping. I hope to show that it is possible to make profit using this approach on a daily basis. I will post my weekly results here. I trade a live account and my current trade size is 50,000 (half a lot). Let me know if you have any...
[Deleted]
Hi All I was wondering if there is a way to remove the words "Expert Advisor" from the email that an EA sends using Sendmail and replace it with something a little more meaningful ? Ive looked for the answer so apologies if its been answered elsewhere Thanks
[Deleted]
The following is a list of things you want to avoid at all costs. Anyone of them can literally destroy your financial dreams and goals. But what you think which one or more of them most common and must be avoid. 1. Trading with money you can't afford to lose 2. The need to be "certain" 3. Words that...
This system is designed to achieve a relatively low but consistent profit in the main pairs (~5-15% monthly). It has been succesfully backtested (for 10 years, 1999-2010) and forwardtested (for almost 1 year, 2009). The trading is automated but always controlled by me. The key of this system is an...
[Deleted]
Note: These Rules Are Only For Day Trading, Not For Long Term or Position trading. A trading plan is essential for success. It is utterly impossible to succeed at trading without a concrete plan. The following are suggestions, some general, some specific, that I think will help traders achieve their...
I'm starting a prediction/trading site, and I'm trying to figure out what services people would actually pay for and/or types of articles they would want to read, etc. The problem is that I don't want to just do some stuff and see if people want it -- I kindof want to see what people would want or...
Hello, and thanks for your interest in our product. We believe that sticking to the plan is the best way to profit from the market. We have developed a system that uses very modest and consistent lot sizes and take our profits rater quickly. We also understand that 90% of forex trader are simply...
  Custom Dashboard  (1)
Hello folks, I would be very gratefull if someone could code a small custom idicator for me please. I would like to have a dashboard which shows some basic infomation:- Currency and price, range, ADR, Spread, London time, NY time, Broker time Like: ECMAR 1.3674 :: High to Low 135 :: ADR 140 ::...
Hi, I am waiting the version with Strategy tester and Optimization included. However here what I would strongly recommend to include in the MT5 when the tester and Optimizer are used: * Stress tool: provides several input fields and check/options like follow: >> spread stress option: *...
Japanese institutional investors nervous about the debt crisis in southern Europe could begin pulling out of their overseas investments, pushing up the Japanese yen in coming months, analysts say. Each year, currency traders speculate that Japanese exporters will repatriate their foreign...