TheCubeFX | RAS ID 33354 - page 6

300% Profit Reached

I have reached my 300% profit milestone today! Current acc balance $ 40 164. As of tomorrow I'll be trading 50% of origional lot size in order to maintain a steady growth with even less draw down.

Example:

Acc Bal: $40 000 - Trade lot size = 2.0

Please adjust lot multiplier according to your risk preferences.

TheCube

Files:
myfxbook.gif  20 kb

Week 9

And this brings us to the end of Week 9.

Attached is my stats from MyFxBook as well as my risk analysis from MT4i.

Have a great weekend all!

TheCube

Files:
myfxbook_1.gif  19 kb
mti.gif  21 kb

Week 10

This was a tough week for me and not so a good start to April -0.09%. March also ended lower as expected, but still made good profit 109% ( for those that joined the beginning of March ). Unfortunately for those that joined me this week it's not a great start, but hang in there and be patient! The profits will come.

TheCube

Week 11

Just about recovered from last week's draw down. Looking forward to next week, but this weekend is due for a break from the charts.

The Cube

Files:
myfxbook_2.gif  20 kb

I can see that you have a good output in the past few days. Good job and keep it up.

jessica_30:
I can see that you have a good output in the past few days. Good job and keep it up.

Thank you!

Trading Roaster

This week I'll be trading from Monday to Thursday. Friday the 22nd of April is a holiday and so also next week Monday the 25th and the Wednesday the 27th. I'll be going away for the long weekend, but will resume trading on Thursday the 28th.

TheCube

Back from holiday

I'm back from holiday and trading has resumed.

TheCube

Week 14

Results at the end of week 14.

TheCube

Files:
myfxbook.gif  34 kb
Reason: