General - page 1548

Hi guys. I'm learning so much with this forum. Sorry for bad english. I downloaded an alert for the Heiken Ashi Smoothed Indicator but this alert is too intrusive because it works in "real time". Can someone help me to modify this alert? I would like it alert me only when a bar with a different...
Hi all, I need to know GMT zone automatically by changing client terminal's market watch. Is there anybody who know its code? I couldn't find any code about it.. I need this because I am in Turkey(GMT+2) then Client terminal market watch (GMT+1). I need to find out GMT where the Client Terminal...
Where can full download MT5 ? not web installer ? Web installer not run on my OS - win2000 server. Where can I download full MT5 setup file ? maybe I should buy a new OS................ >(^o^)<
Can Someone Put Me Throught To Create A Template
To Development team of MQL5, I don't understand why the hell the State() method shows non-deterministic behavior when I use it to check if a CChartObjectButton is "pressed" or not! Wenn I press both buttons and move both lines, it looks like this: When I wait some time and do nothing it looks...
On MT5 charts of my PC, some characters of extended ASCII set fonts are missing. I made a simple test indicator "testASCII.mq5", which draws all ASCII set characters (include extended ASCII set) and it's codes on label objects. And the result is: In this test, I use Wingdings font. Some...
I would like an EA for that: I have an EMA and a Hull Moving average, I would like that every time the EMA crosses the HMA from below the previous sell trade is closed and a new buy trade is opened, otherwise, when the EMA crosses the HMA from above the previous buy trade is closed and a new sell
Hi I was hoping someone could advise me on this. I have looked at backtesting platforms like tradestation, amibroker, forex tester, all requires import of data in the OHLC format. Tick data does not have OHLC. So how is one suppose to utilise this tick data? Having said that, i think its possible...
  2 million Ea  (12   1 2)
This ea inspired J-Talon and escape .... Just try it..
As to not only report on problems, I would like to thank the team for working on the issue of the erroneous results taken from the cache during optimization. I have seen a definite improvement and hope things have been fixed now for good. Thanks again! Cheers!
Yesterday (02. Sep.), MT5 was updated to new version by Liveupdate. After that, My EA does not work in MT5 tester. I checked the reason, I found MT5 tester reports incorrect Deal history. Please refer below log. In the first, EA opened a position with two pending order. 2010.01.28 00:00:00...
Is there a way to have an EA display the indicators it is using while it is running? I'm not talking about attaching the indicators to the chart seperately, because the EA changes the values of the indicator on the fly, based on different factors. I mean displaying the indicator exactly as it is...
I have post before, but no response, I shoud tell that the ElliottWave always need a start point or zero point to make it works. wave 5, it means: point 0,1,2,3,4,5 wave 3, it means: point 0, a, b, c without the start point, the wave concept is not complete.
I've been working for days to find out why a complex statistics test doesn't get the normal result, to find out that I used integer values in formulas that return doubles. Now, couldn't the compiler add ".0" to each number in a parsed formula that returns a double, so we don't need to do this
Hey, I was wondering whether a machine readable version of the list of structures used by MQL5 was available. Cheers, Till
[Deleted]
hello every body.. i want to make ea based of 3 last bar.. example if i choose 1 hour timeframe.. and now 12.40,so the trade will open on 13.00. he will check bar time 10, 11 and 12... the if want open trade on time 14.00, he will check bar time 11,12,and 13.. and etc.. if i am choose time frame...
Hi, Can you put update as option where users can choose weather update it now or later? what happen if ea is running ? and autoupdate request to restart the platform ?
Heinrich-FX | Rent a Signal Signal Details: 0.1 Lots FixedFixed Stop Loss (100 Pips max)Max Trades 12Risk:Reward 1:1-1:3400 Pips/Month on average-600 to 1900 Pips / month in the last 3 years (2 loosing months total) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Can anyone please show the method or code to open and multiple open positions and to manage them.
Next week sees launch of my new signal which is low risk high profit factor trading with EAS only.The platform is stationed at a premiere VPS.here are the figures pre-launch: this is about 24 hours of trading.i hope it keeps up... Summary: Deposit/Withdrawal: 25 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00 Closed...
  Ras 32058 fastgainer  (29   1 2 3)
Official description Fastgainer is one of the most profitable expert advisers available. It uses different timeframes to detect and trade the market, aswell as different filters to make sure the trade makes sense. The system works with automated stopp and take profit limits during it holds open...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone. This is my first post which i decided to make because i need something, but also because i intend to give something if you help me - an interesting and useful indicator (in my opinion). I want a script which i cannot find anywhere on the internet, and not even something to get me
[Deleted]
  +volk+ id:32136  (5)
DESCRIPTION. We work around the clock on a pair EURUSD automated trading system on a real account. With the strong price movements are building positions to take profits on the rollback. The system...
  Need Programmer  (5)
I am lookig for a programmer for a very basic EA to be made. I just need the EA to do 2 different functions. 1. Work on any chart with existing EAs already on charts 2. If account falls below X$ then stop/close all live trading and positions. Just a simple, basic protection for my account. Thanks...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: Number of Pending Orders Increased - Now 12! . By popular demand, the Rules of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 have been revised. The organizers of the Championship have increased the number of...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I want to ask for your help to find or build an indicator, or a script to do the following: let's take for example EURUSD and USDJPY . From these, i would like to construct the EUR JPY pair, by multiplying the first two. My idea is to read from .hst files, multiply the values and then put
I'm backesting and have some errors. I decided to send rates to the file to check them and here I have: [time] [time] [EURUSD] [GBPUSD] 2010.05.07 00:00:02 1.26302 1.47768 2010.05.07 00:00:03 1.26305 1.47768 2010.05.07 00:00:04 1.26308 1.47768 2010.05.07 00:00:05 1.26311 1.47768 ... 2010.05...
[Deleted]
Deviator | Rent a Signal Deviator is an automated trading system (EA, Expert Advisor) that exploits correlation deviations between two highly correlated currency pairs. It trades GBPJPY, EURJPY and AUDJPY currency pairs. Basically it calculates the deviation of the two pairs and places first order...
The Holt-Winters model is an extension of exponential smoothing improved, as incorporating the general trend of growth or decline can estimate the medium and long term, thus overcoming the restrictions that showed both moving averages and exponential smoothing. Therefore, this method is particularly...
  RAS ID: 32190 The Grail  (43   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi, I am offering my signal service called The Grail . My signals are generated by an EA monstly durning the EURO and US sessions. The EA uses a scalping method that I have been using for a while now with good results. The EA will produce about 25-30 trades a day. Thanks for looking