General - page 1543

It would bebeneficial for data analysis and optimization purposes if the capacity toview profits in both money AND Pipsin the Account History of closed tradesin the same way as one can in currently open and active trades.
  Hi  (7)
Hello, I am new to this forum hope to share my ideas about forex.... Thannks..
I'm sitting here, somewhat in shock and disbelieve, looking at the approved number from all the 1,726 applications submitted to the ATC and can't help to wonder... What went wrong?! ...Why such a low number of robots (less than 20% so far) have passed the infamous test?! ...Is Metaquotes happy with...
Hello and thanks for your interest in the Longterm product. Our product, Longterm, is for people who are looking for consistent profit in the market. This not a get quick rich type of product. We've undergone extensive testing before releasing to the public. Longterm is designed to give 5-10%...
MT4 have these usefull settings: - only BUY trade -only Sell trade - trade Both Sadly it seems that MT5 dont have this anymore, can it be added again ?
Just discovered this, it's amazing. I downloaded Broco MT5. I placed orders (manually, market) on continuous BRN oil (BRNX0#i). Both orders executed, deals reported correctly, but no position on BRNX0#i . Also tried with discontinuous BRN oil (BRNX0) - Same stuff, no position resulting. To check...
  F15 daytrading  (18   1 2)
hi guys i will use this thread to share my trades
  VT Trader -> MT4 formula  (12   1 2)
Hi Everyone, I've been using VT Trader for awhile, but am shifting over to Alpari UK soon. In VT I've been using Chaikin's Money Flow (which someone was kind enough to post on this forum!). However, I noticed that the formulas each platform uses differ a bit. To be quite honest, I like VT's formula
In MQL4 documentation, when we had a list of predefined constants, we had their numerical values also. In MQL5 we have only constants' names and description, but no numerical values. Can we have back numerical values in MAL5 documentation? Because it's cumbersome to try to find what value...
I read here: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/variables/formal and here: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/function/functionoverload and this code is supposed to be valid: double AverageFromArray(const int array[],int startPos = 0, int endPos = -1) { int size = ArraySize(array);...
Do index of HistoryDealGetTicket(index) is sort by HistoryDeal open time? or close time? if i use HistoryDealGetTicket(0) , then it will select the latest one or oldest deal? what the rules with the index , it is descenting with the deal open time ? if I want to get last 5 deals' profit...
To find my signal, click at Last Week Pips See this Screenshot - h ttp://clip2net.com/clip/m55632/1285680277-clip-85kb.jpg Sign based on my own routine with Expert. Signal with excellent profits used in five currency pairs. EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, EURJPY With years of experience in the forex...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: How to Write an Expert Advisor and Not to Violate the Championship Rules . All Expert Advisors submitted for the contest go through the automatic pre-testing, during which errors can be detected. However, you...
Please add your vote or comment to this question... I would say YES. After all the championship starts in about 5 days. I got my robot to compile 1 hr after registration. I know we had plenty of time, 4 months, but some of us decided late and had to get acquainted with the new language an...
Here is some code I made (a test script): double a[10];void OnStart()&nbsp;&nbsp;{//--- for (int i=0;i<10;i++) {&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;a[i] = i; printf("initial state: a[%d]=%d",i,a[i]);&nbsp;&nbsp; }&nbsp;&nbsp; double sum;&nbsp;&nbsp; for (int i=0;i<10;i++)...
I somehow put it in one-click trading view and I want to get back. Suggestion: Add to right click menu an option like "Switch to one-click trading" and "Switch to list view", to be easier. 
And I say in backtester, because only there it happens. I am returning with this bug here on forum, because I have a huge function that needs to work in the tester, yet it's impossible because of this.  SymbolName(...,true) returns blank string outside previously activated symbols.  There is...
  WinnerSignals Daily Forex Forecasts  (145   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Hi all friend I decided to place my daily FOREX signals here since September We only work on daily time frame and so only check the charts 1 time a day. we are working base on GMT and usually checking is done between 5:30 AM GMT and 7:30 AM GMT each signals has a special number for indexing. all of
Which RAS system is working for you? This thread is only for subscribers please. If you are having good luck with a system, please share. I have wasted too much time and money lately on systems that 'look' good for a month, then go to crap when I go to sleep. For vendors, please don't spam your...
when i used tester to test my EA, I found that a trade show on the chart, but at tester result tab , i can see the deal exist, why it can be happen? #2 should be opened at 08:00 18 Aug 2010 , but the result tab show it is open at 20:00, what's matter?? and why there are two #2 order? my...
Hello, I thought I start my own signal services through Rentasignal. A few words about me: I started trading forex early 2009 as a programmer. I always aimed to automate my trading so I'm using EAs from the start. I have tested many of them and I also developed some minor strategies. Unfortunately...
Dear all, This is my first thread in TSD. I just learn alot from other members. I would like to post the indicator that shows the missing data in the chart. (may be i am wrong). Please refer to the pics for what i mean. Kenykau
What are you going to do? Isn't it unfair?? Why the same EA was tested without error before the close?? What if there was still plenty of time to apply a fix if the auto tester gave us the correct answer?? In my case I have many previous versions tested OK, even before Sep 22! shouldn't ATC...
  Intra 500 ID31829  (14   1 2)
DESCRIPTION Trading three pairs max. Max 3 reverses per day per pair, on average You should expect 2. No scalping, no profit targets, no million position opened every 1 sec. I always do mirror trading on live account, so Your account should grow exactly like mine STRATEGY Semi manual day trend
Hi I am offering a signal based on a MTF EA. The EA will produce about 25-30 trades a day. Thanks for looking IHWTL
What about the 1726 participants ? am I missing something ?
I dont' know if Im right to post a new topic here for reporting problems, anyway I also sent an email to the support staff of MT4. I'm a metatrader 5 user (I'm also a software programmer),and on last friday 24 september, a new version of MT5 automatically installed in my PC.This new version, for...
I think the success to anything does not simply lie on "Failure is okay; just keep doing it till successful." This is wrong. It urges you to blindly risk whatever it takes in hope that success would come at the end. Of course, success will come after a string of failures but at what price you have...
Errors found in your Expert Advisors during checking: 2010.09.26 07:051. Copy experts\combined.ex5 ok2. Compile3. Configuration combined on USDCHF:M20 every tick 2010.01.01-2010.08.014. Start finished in 1 min 43 sec5. Statistics 215 kb of log files 233 trades, 409 deals, profit -8591.91...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: "Registration Extended to September 25, 2010". The peak of applications occurred at the end of Automated Trading Championship 2010 Registration period. Unfortunately at the same time we had problems with...