TheCubeFX | RAS ID 33354

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce to you the TheCube Forex Strategy. The strategy is based on price action and reactions to support and resistance lines. I look at multiple time frames from the weekly to the hourly to determine the overall trend. Based on that I will look for support or resistance on H1 or even M15 in order to enter the market in the direction of the overall trend. I always use a tight stop loss, because I don't like having orders in draw down for days. And then lastly I keep my nose in the news and my eyes on the charts :-)

Follow the links below for more info!

03 March 2011

The following currencies will be added to my system:

GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY and GBPJPY

Cheers,

TheCube | RAS ID 33354 | MTi Risk Analysis | MyFxBook

How long....

Hello.

How long are you using this strategy, do you have any longer statement to show here?

And what's your trading experience?

Thanks,

ZioB

ZioBoje:
Hello.

How long are you using this strategy, do you have any longer statement to show here?

And what's your trading experience?

Thanks,

ZioB

Hi, thank you for your enquiry. I've been trading this strategy on and off for a few months fine tuning entry positions, sl's and tp's. I've been involved in forex trading for the past 2 years. Unfortunately only statement I have is at MyFxBook.

Waiting for your reply

Hello.

I just sent you a PM, please, let me know about it, thanks!

ZioB

Broker

Hello.

Is it from Alpari UK the demo account you are currently using to send out the signals for RAS service?

Thanks,

ZioB

ZioBoje:
Hello.

Is it from Alpari UK the demo account you are currently using to send out the signals for RAS service?

Thanks,

ZioB

Yes

Regards,

TheCubeFX:
Yes Regards,

Then its very likely if not sure that results on live accounts will be quite different. Alpari UK has absurd spreads that almost no one can get live with any broker. Many if not most of your profitable trades also close at 10 pips or less. This means that client on live account with realistic live spreads, different feed, and lag between his broker and RAS servers will probably get negative results. Happened with other providers as well.

zomg:
Then its very likely if not sure that results on live accounts will be quite different. Alpari UK has absurd spreads that almost no one can get live with any broker. Many if not most of your profitable trades also close at 10 pips or less. This means that client on live account with realistic live spreads, different feed, and lag between his broker and RAS servers will probably get negative results. Happened with other providers as well.

Hi zomg.

Yes, I agree that the results will be different, mainly because of the lag between RAS and his broker. Many brokers offer great spreads, even no spreads at all. The PRO account from Alpari UK offers spread from 1.6 pips. The spread on my demo account varies from 1 to 2 pips, so there is not much in the spread. You can also open an ECN account from FXOPEN with spreads from 0 pips. That is why I say the main issue would be the lag and that is why I try to get at least 10 pips from a trade. I will only close an order before the 10 pips target if I have more than 1 order open and the combined profit has reached my target or if I feel the trade has lost momentum.

Having said all that you are still making a valid point. I have a live account with AVAFX with fixed spread of 3 pips on EURUSD. I will connect that account to RAS and send my signals directly from my live account, at least then we have level the playground as far as spread goes :-) I will update this thread as soon as I've setup my new signal.

Thank you for your comment

Regards,

ZioBoje:
Does the new TheCubeFX_Live signals will also include GOLD signals, so? ZioB

Hi,

After much confusion as to how to go about this I have made the following changes. I tried to use my live account to trade EURUSD as well, but this account I only use to trade gold and brent oil. Trading the EURUSD on this account as well mess up my available margin and I cannot allow that.

So, I created a new signal called "TheCubeFX", the previous one was actually called "TheCube". I'll be sending signals from a new demo account I setup with Alpari UK. I know the spread ( 1 - 2 pips ) might be a problem for some and that is why I'm switching my strategy to higher time frames in order to bank more pips per trade. Basically no more scalping, which will give my clients trading on higher spreads ( 2 - 4 ) also a fair change in making profit. Many brokers offers great spread on this pair so make sure to shop around. The lag between RAS and the broker is something I cannot fix.

I apologize for all the confusion, but better to sort this out now in the beginning stage than later.

I'll activate the new signal later this month and post the details here.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Bad news......

TheCubeFX:
Hi,

After much confusion as to how to go about this I have made the following changes. I tried to use my live account to trade EURUSD as well, but this account I only use to trade gold and brent oil. Trading the EURUSD on this account as well mess up my available margin and I cannot allow that.

So, I created a new signal called "TheCubeFX", the previous one was actually called "TheCube". I'll be sending signals from a new demo account I setup with Alpari UK. I know the spread ( 1 - 2 pips ) might be a problem for some and that is why I'm switching my strategy to higher time frames in order to bank more pips per trade. Basically no more scalping, which will give my clients trading on higher spreads ( 2 - 4 ) also a fair change in making profit. Many brokers offers great spread on this pair so make sure to shop around. The lag between RAS and the broker is something I cannot fix.

I apologize for all the confusion, but better to sort this out now in the beginning stage than later.

I'll activate the new signal later this month and post the details here.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

So,

larger time frames = larger stop loss used?.....

I would prefer to trade with tighter stop loss instead, even if this could means lose 1-1.5 pips profit due to RAS EA/server delay and Alpari UK absurd spread.

You said earlier that would have increased the take profit (in pips) on your actual TheCube signals, and this change by your side, in my opinion, should have been enough (that is, the right thing to do) to assure a reasonable profit for everyone....

In this way, I think you completely change your system, moving from a moderate scalping to a mid term/long term one, that will certainly require (due to its wider stop loss) also much more capital to start trade it.

Bad news for me (and, probably, for many other) your latest post .....

Please, reconsider your decision, if possible.

Thanks,

ZioB

Reason: