General - page 1547

[Deleted]
Hi All I was wondering if there is a way to remove the words "Expert Advisor" from the email that an EA sends using Sendmail and replace it with something a little more meaningful ? Ive looked for the answer so apologies if its been answered elsewhere Thanks
[Deleted]
The following is a list of things you want to avoid at all costs. Anyone of them can literally destroy your financial dreams and goals. But what you think which one or more of them most common and must be avoid. 1. Trading with money you can't afford to lose 2. The need to be "certain" 3. Words that...
This system is designed to achieve a relatively low but consistent profit in the main pairs (~5-15% monthly). It has been succesfully backtested (for 10 years, 1999-2010) and forwardtested (for almost 1 year, 2009). The trading is automated but always controlled by me. The key of this system is an...
[Deleted]
Note: These Rules Are Only For Day Trading, Not For Long Term or Position trading. A trading plan is essential for success. It is utterly impossible to succeed at trading without a concrete plan. The following are suggestions, some general, some specific, that I think will help traders achieve their...
I'm starting a prediction/trading site, and I'm trying to figure out what services people would actually pay for and/or types of articles they would want to read, etc. The problem is that I don't want to just do some stuff and see if people want it -- I kindof want to see what people would want or...
Hello, and thanks for your interest in our product. We believe that sticking to the plan is the best way to profit from the market. We have developed a system that uses very modest and consistent lot sizes and take our profits rater quickly. We also understand that 90% of forex trader are simply...
  Custom Dashboard  (1)
Hello folks, I would be very gratefull if someone could code a small custom idicator for me please. I would like to have a dashboard which shows some basic infomation:- Currency and price, range, ADR, Spread, London time, NY time, Broker time Like: ECMAR 1.3674 :: High to Low 135 :: ADR 140 ::...
Hi, I am waiting the version with Strategy tester and Optimization included. However here what I would strongly recommend to include in the MT5 when the tester and Optimizer are used: * Stress tool: provides several input fields and check/options like follow: >> spread stress option: *...
Japanese institutional investors nervous about the debt crisis in southern Europe could begin pulling out of their overseas investments, pushing up the Japanese yen in coming months, analysts say. Each year, currency traders speculate that Japanese exporters will repatriate their foreign...
The market just spiked across a number of pairs. Why? AUD/JPY went up 80 pips in a second. AUD/USD went up 80 pips in a second. And a bunch of other pairs too. Why?
The following script return -1 (instead of 2) if the graph period is different from 10 minutes void OnStart(){ double handBoll=iBands(_Symbol,PERIOD_M10,20,0,2.0,PRICE_CLOSE); double Boll[]; Print(CopyBuffer(handBoll,0,0,2,Boll); return;} especially when I just changed timeframe
Hello, I am Rafael, and welcome to the discussion for questions about my sign. My sign is based on my EAs and EAs in which I made modifications for better performance. The link to my sign. >>> NoLosee | Rent a Signal <<< >>> SUPER PIPS | Rent a Signal <<< I look forward questions if they have...
Sometimes the time in the Market Watch frame stands still and no action happened. Did anyone else had seen this problem ? (May be its only a problem on my computer because I am running MQL4 and MQL5 at the same time). I was looking for a button like Server Connection in the main menue. It is...
JPY The yen fell against high-yielding units in Asia Tuesday as an upturn in Chinese stocks helped reduce risk aversion, prompting investors to buy back riskier currencies such as the euro. In tandem with the euro, the Australian dollar, the Swiss franc and the pound also advanced against the yen....
The tickets section was not available on the MT4 site, so I have posted this on MT5 site. After updating to build 244, MetaEditor reports error with this code. The EA has been running OK for weeks. What has changed that would make this code now produce this compilation errror? ' BarTime = ' -...
so in metastock or tradestation i write cross(c, moving average 20,s) how can i wirte in mql4 that close cross moving average simple 20
THIS A NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF EUROTRADER THAT WAS THE #1 SIGNAL AT RENTASIGNAL UNTIL THE END OF ITS TESTING PERIOD IN WHICH WAS OPTIMIZED. DESCRIPTION: LOW VOLATILITY SCALPER ON EURGBP, EURCHF & USDCAD DURING ASIAN SESSION AND ITS MONITORED BY A TRADER. THIS UNIQUE EA AUTO CALCULATES A LOT
After upgrading to version 225 I realized that I can not open objects window (Ctrl+B) ! Apllication hang up. Does anyone has the same problem ? (Windows Vista Business)
I'm modifying PositionInfoSample.mq5, and I added comment display capability. The following code DOESN'T work: const string a = m_position.InfoString(POSITION_COMMENT); m_label_info[14].Description(a); The displayed result is: "Comment: 1". The following code, however, does work
I need a public buffer to use in CLoongIndiSelect::GetData(). I can define a public buffer, but there is a double m_data[]. So, why do not use it? // CLoongIndiBuffer << CIndicatorBuffer << CArrayDouble << CArray << CObject // need a public buffer protected // to use in...
A software stack is made up of the operating system, the middleware and the applications. In short, the Android software stack is all the software that will make an Android phone an Android phone. In fact, many Chinese smart phones come with Android. What do you think of the advantages of Android...
ChartFX simpler charts Better results. In this thread i want to post simple easy to follow ideas and show that it works. You don't have to be a genius to figure out what's going on. But if you propose the idea then follow it to the end. Win or loose.
SS Solutions deployed ability to execute .Net(C#) code from mql script with data exchange gateway http://www.mttrade.net simple and robust solution
I downloaded MQL5. I am not able to create a DEMO account. When I try to run it... It comes up with a "Getting Started" pop-up... with "Create a new demo account"I click "Next", go to the next window... select the "I agree to subscribe to your newsletters"It tries to connect to the...
If you compile this code, it will cause tree optimize error, and crash MetaEditor (5.0.0.244)! void TestMath6(long lParam) { //if directly assign value to lLocal, will cause //tree optimize error 1 1 //long lLocal=lParam; long lLocal=555; long...
  Forex Tips by Stevenglobal  (15   1 2)
I like this forum better than others. I've decided to write some tips for you guys out there who are trying hard enough to stay alive in the forex. I'm writing something that most people would not like to see and ignore. First of all, There are 8 patterns of playing to win and loss in the forex....
  New Pip - system no EA  (38   1 2 3 4)
I wont to start that thread coz soon i will lunch my signal system named New Pip It is completely manual system whit no EA baste on price action The signals are providet 24 h a day 5 day a week The system is not grail but the profits as you all will see are constant ID: 30311 on RAS
Any coders willing to add email and sound alert to the attached indicator? Any help is much appreciated!