General - page 1554

Since getting windows 7, when I shut down metatrader it causes my computer to freeze. It seems that MT is not closing properly, I have tried closing it from the task bar but with no success. It doesent happen every time, but most. I have a lap top as well and that is doing the same thing. Any Ideas?...
Well, that and the Strategy Tester :p ....
Hi I just stumbled upon this free site http://www.stockrobo.com Looks promising, and it's free. What do u think? Thanks.
"Chart Navigate" doesn't seem to set charts accurately to the correct position requested, is there a known bug, and if so is there a know workaround. I can provide my code, I'm trying to draw 3 additional time frames charts, 5M, 15M & 1H, in an EA running in a 1M chart and synchronise them all...
  Cacus MaCCImo  (60   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hello Here is another that perform very nice. Please test and post your results! Regards
Hello Here is another EA which didnt use any martingale and perform very nice Best Regards
Hello As this forum is posted with a lot EA's but they are all unsorted in one thread... Iam going to make it clearer for everyone and make a new post for any EA that is free and profitable. Here is a profitable EA that perform very good since iam testing it ifor more then 4 month. Iam posting the...
Hi Friends, I am new to this market so, Can anybody explain me How does this market differ from other markets?
Hi guys, Before i start coding, i would like to ask if there an EA out there which will allow us to manually trade in backtest environment for studying purpose. For example, the EA allow us to manually place an open entry/stop loss/take profit line. thank you and best regards DraGon504
Hi Traders Please, available soon for your tracking and facilitative trading is the following service via RentaSignal ID: 30084 Expert ID: WIZARDSFX Price: 75.00 USD/MonthSignal Class: moderate Expert account currency: NZD Signal trade: USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, NZDJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURUSD,...
  Value investing ?  (12   1 2)
Hello Question Do you think value investing could be applied to currency trading. Benjamin Graham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Just thinking out loud. Cheers Beno
On MT4, you could use custom templates for experts and indicators by changing the files on experts\templates Where is the location on mt5?
Will external dlls be supported on mt5? If so, is there any interface for calling mt5 functions from a dll (for example for getting quotes, placing order, etc). On MT4 you could call a dll function from a mt4 but you could not tell mt4 to do anything from the dll.
Hello to all, I'd like to introduce my very modest trading signal. It is fully driven by manual trading based on technical analysis. Further details can be found here: Pipman's Techniques | Rent a Signal Hurry so that you may try the system at reduced cost ($50) before the price skyrockets to $299.
[Deleted]
Hi, after months of setup, we are proud to launch our new signal REVOLUTION, which is a mix of EAs and manual trade. We trade eur/usd, gbp/usd, eur/gbp. Our signal has had a constant progression over the last 7 weeks, with a profit factor of 2.05. We started with an account of €10.000 with the...
All of the futures symbols in the MT5 build I have are xxZ9 meaning they are Dec 09 symbols that no longer trade. When are the March symbols going to be available?
Hello everyone, I would like to start to post my trades on this forum. The best Technics when trader has a perfect R & R strategy...this is what I tried to achieve in last few years. Please post any comments. I enter in early Frankfurt or London session, my stops always: 30pips, LIMIT ALWAYS: 99pips...
  Yomy ras # 21782  (2)
Cheaper than ever, more successful than ever : over 1240 pips won for 99 USD only. And even better : 8 WEEKS = 0 LOSS Check the performance here http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/21782 Confirm every trade here : YOMY Stats and analytic graphs here : YOMY Analysis Join once convinced
Hello everyone, could you advice please on which trading system to start with if i am quite new in forex thnx in advance
will the FX-Fisherman ZeroCode include the Heiken Ashi indicator?
Hi! Data needed of EURUSD M1 from Jan 2009 to Dec 2009. Thanks.
  MT4 + ECN  (39   1 2 3 4)
Hi all, Anyone know any ECN Broker with MT4 execution less than 1 second ,tight spreads and finally no requote off quotes? Because i'm finding more than 1 year for this and many Brokers told me that's impossible connect MT4 on any InterbankFeed. Many peoples from the Brokers said the same thing
  Question  (12   1 2)
to everyone!!! my question is, is that ok to ask some donation for the setting that im going to provide (for interested one) for freely available ea? my setting is averaging 40-50% of total initial investment everymonth, its tested with my live account and demo, don't get me wrong i wont share my...
I made mention on 3-20 that I used to see an alert window. A little window that would show you what alert on what time frame chart was triggering the alert. I cant seem to find that window. What happened to it. As far as I know I havent done anything. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My question for help...
Hello !, Few days ago I worked with dual monitors and I place the alert's window on the second monitor. Now I can no more use a second monitor but the alert's window is still "outside" the screen and it's not possible to read it !! Please, how is it possible to reset it's position ? Thanks very...
Hi guys, Need some help please. I would like to back test my trading systemmanually on a demo MT4 account, however I cannot get the tick data tobe aligned across all time frames. For example, D1 data starts at 1/10/99 whilst M15 starts at 11/05/07and M5 starts at 17/02/09. I would like all data to...
  Run an EA on VPS  (8)
I just made an EA. From the back test the result quite OK. The profit approximately 5 to 10 percent per month. For me it was more than enough. I plan to run the EA from the VPS ( I will rent a VPS ). Is it safe to run the EA from VPS ? I am worried someone would steal my EA. What is the best VPS in...
Howdy folks... I'd like to enlist your help as I put the finishing touches on my upcoming book. Actually, rather than calling it "my" book, I really ought to call it your book. As those of you who have been on my site for a while now know, when I first set out to write this book the goal was to...
How do you know what currency to buy or sell? Both the technical and fundamental analysis are important when trading on the FX. Fundamental components - Macro, Micro and Monetary Macro - The big picture news and politics. Elections of a new government leader can have a real big impact on...