New: 30 000 pips per month. Signal ID: 33683 - page 3

Eternity Flame:
it is a long procedure , we have to sign up and .............

so why dont u just give the indicators, script and the manual

and i dont understand what is happenning in that site

registration is very simple

Eternity Flame:
Come on one of the guy in the forum told u got terminator v 11 free

So i just thought u may give

Why arent u showing respect to me?

I also respect u very much as u are a senior member.

SORRY

I have respect for everybody in this forum, juniors, seniors, etc.

I'm working hard 7/24, nobody, nobody gave me one EA fro FREE.

You have many free EA's that working good on demo but nobody

is sharing EA that making money on live account.

Sorry for that, Bongo

Hi,

4 days of trading I made 8234 pips

5 day i made 10431 pips

In 1 hour i made 10.000 pips...........hehehehehe......

dirk:
In 1 hour i made 10.000 pips...........hehehehehe......

It is a very good account

aidetoate:
It is a very good account

ANYBODY PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS upload the system to this thread or PM me. When signing up at signal rent we have to open a forex account at fxcm or another broker SO PLS PLS I AM PLEADING U TO UPLOAD THE SYSTEM

Eternity Flame:
ANYBODY PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS upload the system to this thread or PM me. When signing up at signal rent we have to open a forex account at fxcm or another broker SO PLS PLS I AM PLEADING U TO UPLOAD THE SYSTEM

Hi Eternity Flame,

This guy is SELLING his signals so he would EARN money with it. So why would hive GIVE his system away for FREE to you ??...

Why don't you ask him: can you please give me the money that is in your account ?....

I have seen many idiots already here on this forum but you beat them all.

I suggest that you go back from where you came from and play with your Xbox360 instead of thinking about trading.

Regards...iGoR

iGoR:
Hi Eternity Flame,

This guy is SELLING his signals so he would EARN money with it. So why would hive GIVE his system away for FREE to you ??...

Why don't you ask him: can you please give me the money that is in your account ?....

I have seen many idiots already here on this forum but you beat them all.

I suggest that you go back from where you came from and play with your Xbox360 instead of thinking about trading.

Regards...iGoR

u shud have told me before not now or the guy shud tell me. he didnt mention about a price so how do i knw. by the way i am a newbie. bye bye

regards, eternity flame

Wow, anyone falling for this needs to quit trading. He is currently up 15,000 pips..... with a 17,000 pip drawdown....... People need to start focusing on Equity NOT Balance. I made 30 pips today with no open trades. Think about that..... my 30 pips is better than his 15,000.

Reason: