Live Trading with Professional Chartist!

I am professional Forex Chartist. I will start post my trades and oerview in this forum. I dont have site, I am NOT advertising here. If you want learn trading and enter to the market in live condition, feel free to join me on my skype. I start around 30min. before London session opens (7:30GMT) I will educate why I am entering and when I am exiting the market. My stop losses 15-25pips and take profit target, 30, 50 and 100+pips...feel free to join me, Skype ID: chartistfx or visit here during London session...

Chartist

I am long on USD/CHF now, just entered...planning short EUR/USD and long USD/CAD...I will post updates during London session or feel free to join me on Skype...my Skype ID: chartistfx In that case you will be live with me in the market, no delays...

i try to contact you on skype but did not receive any feedback

I entered Long USDCAD...I will try update as soon as I can, if you want trade live with me, feel free to join me on Skype: chartistfx

philipfza:
i try to contact you on skype but did not receive any feedback

please send request to join: chartistfx ...I need to check if my friend who runs the group left or still there...he trades only 1-2 hours a day...

Just quick update. I am still long USDCHF and USDCAD...

I closed half USD/CHF remaining order moved to break even...

there is levels for upcoming session:

BUY (LONG) @ 1.6105 if breaks 1.6085, my stop in that area and I will enter on breakout SHORT (SELL again) with 20pips stop and 40-45pips take profit target

SELL (SHORT) LIMIT LEVELS: @ 1.6225 and 1.6270 with 20-25pips stop and 80pips take profit target

There is few levels for today:

EUR/USD strong support 1.3850, if breaks, looking for breakout trade

looking for SHORT (SELL) Breakout level 1.3850 area, stop: 20-25pips, Take Profit 45-50pips

GBP/USD I am still SHORT (SELL) from yesterday 1.6225 level, usually I close all trades during

New York session, but this one still open

USD/CHF, I am looking for LONG (BUY) from 0.9295 or 0.9240 levels

Feel free to ajust 5-7pips, from those levels, Take Profit Open, should be strong Buy

THERE IS SOME EXTRA LEVELS if you want trade other/more pairs:

NZD/USD Support 0.7345, will rebouce from there, BUY Level

AUD/USD Support Levels: 1.0055, 1.0015, 0.9965

RES. Levels: 1.0135

if you have questions, feel free to ask in the Skype room

EUR/USD closed +45pips

Reason: