General - page 1557

Hello everyone, Just check this out +320pips for December and it's FREE... myTradingWeek.com I will post my trades here after new year...just want to proof it that Trading Forex possible & profitable...I will share my TT (technical trading) with next trading post, thanks
  Power of Prayer  (22   1 2 3)
I read time and time again accounts of wishes coming through after a mass prayer...I was a member of a website where members practice what they preach in a way...that is they have a set time for a prayer, contents of which are sent to every member...anyways...let's face it...indicators follow price....
  Eur/usd  (2)
I propose to start a fresh topic....here goes....make your predictions without fear or favour!
  Best trading system for 2010  (11   1 2)
Which trading system is going to dominate in 2010 in your opinion?
I want to setup a secondary computer to run MetaTrader 4 in case my primary trading computer goes down in the middle of a trade. I downloaded the platform successfully but was never able to log into my forex account. I tried to setup a second account via File>Open Account menu but I wasn't sure that...
Hi All, I am creating custom timeframes using the period converter tool i dug up on net "Period_Converter_Opt_Fixed.ex4". everything is fine however for some reason when i pull up the offline (custom) chart it only has like a months worth of data/ looks like it freezes and wont go back any further...
  Trend analysis  (11   1 2)
I would like to open a thread to discuss trading based on fibonacci, I know there are alot of traders out there including myself who trade with nothing but Fibs and I would like to share, along with gain some knowledge with other Fib traders. I have tried numerous methods but about a year or so ago...
  Sliding channels  (22   1 2 3)
Analysis using the sliding trend channels for currency pairs EUR / USD, GBP / USD, USD / JPY.
  Elliott Wave analysis  (19   1 2)
In this section you will be able to get the most accurate and effective daily Elliott Wave analysis for such currency pairs as EUR / USD, GBP / USD, AUD / USD.
Hi everyone, im new here to metatrader and systems trading in general. Have a few questions and would appreciate any help. 1) My question is regarding Expert Advisors, im currently trying to play around with the two custom EA's in the demo account -- they are called MACD Sample and Moving Average....
Hello all, I know i have to apply expert advisor in a chart. and it will be executed in each tick. But i want to tell the expert in specific time to perform some work. For example the expert or any script would be watching a text file and when the text file content will be changed it will have to...
As I am red/green color blind, it is difficult to tell the difference at times between a sell/buy/tp/sl order line. Is there a way to change the color?
Hello I have looked far and wide and cannot find where a record of the actual spread for a trade is logged inside MT4. This doesn't matter with fixed spread brokers but it's difficult to actually place a trade and know what the spread is to a decimal point. Looking even 1 min later the spread...
Hi, I'm new to Meta Trader and am confused by it's seeming inability to accept limit orders outside of market hours!. I have traded on several online platforms and this is the first time I have been unable to place a limit order before the market opens (I am trading the Australian SPI200 contract)...
I placed a few trades on the demo account with $50,000 and I cant find if the trades are active or not. Can someone tell me where I go to see how much Im losing or winning? Im use the FXCM platform and not to sure what to do with this MT4.
I wrote an indicator in meta editor now i need to know how i save it so i can send it via email. i have compiled it and everything was good
Hi, just started using MT4. How do i have charts on different monitors? I have 2 monitors, and am unable to drag the charts from my main laptop monitor to the other monitor. the charts kind of disspeares into the edge of my current screen, with my mouse cursor locked in at the edge of my current...
Hey folks, i really need a new mobilephone and first i wanted IPhone 3GS. But there's no MT4 available on it, so i dont know which mobilephone is the best right now and supports MT4. I looked at Samsung Jet S8000. Anyone know, if MT4 Mobile Version is running on it? And what mobilephone are you...
hey guys, I need to know how to add the Positive Volume Index (PVI) indicator to my charts. I will appreciate any assistance. cheers.
Hello Could somebody advice why "Point" return 0 in case of 5 decimals for example EUR/USD 1.42900, Point suppose return 0.00001, but it returns 0 Please advise Regards Gosha
It seems most mt4 platforms only allows upto a 10,000 lots at one time. Assuming ur acct is big enough.
Hello I have an Expert Advisor and I would like to know if is possible add a condition.I would like to know if I can change the lots of contract.My EA will start to play at 1,1 lots if the trade is in gain,next trade will be at 1,1 lots,if trade lost,next trade will be at 1,2 lots.In few words My...
Hello, When we will see Metatrader 4 being used by Forex brokers? And could you add a list of all brokers which use Metatrader? That's one of my last post suggestions. Cheers, Miguel
Has MT4 modified their system to show local time on the horizontal axis yet? If so how do i utilise this
  My daily Trading  (3)
I've decided to start placing my trades here. If for no other reason than to rremain HONEST with myself, keep a disciplined trading system, and - for lack of a better word - keep myself accountable. To others here? Yes, in a way. But mostly, accountable to myself and my system. In coming days...
I have a friend usingMetaTrader in the hebrew language. The terminal itself works fine andall menus are in hebrew, but his account name shows up as questionmarks. Also AccountName() returns question marks. This behavior is on windows XP and the setting for 'Regional andLanguage Options' >...
I am attempting to change account password via Options > Server > Change, but it doesn't work. I am putting a complex enough password (as suggested) but still doesn't work. Any ideas?
Just published MQLmagazine 's december edition!
Do you want to trade in Forex with a totally reliable and secure environment? I recently learned about Forex24h.com and tried it myself. Their Forex Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a powerful tool specially for forex traders like me. The best thing about it is you can try it for free! It's high time...