Let`s chat - page 3

PriceAction
PriceAction  

zup

long time no chatting... made some friends and we are all day long on skype.... well ... been doing a lot of coding this past weeks , getting better and better at this... trading as well .. how are u guys...

brazen
brazen  
mihai27:
long time no chatting... made some friends and we are all day long on skype.... well ... been doing a lot of coding this past weeks , getting better and better at this... trading as well .. how are u guys...

im doing alright but im broke as ever

can you please give me some trading advice or a system to share?

thnks -B

PriceAction
PriceAction  
brazen:
im doing alright but im broke as ever

can you please give me some trading advice or a system to share?

thnks -B

doing alright and broke don`t really go together..... How long have u been trading for?

brazen
brazen  
mihai27:
doing alright and broke don`t really go together..... How long have u been trading for?

i have been demo trading the eur/usd for 17 whole mnths now, that may seem like allot to some but i tried a real account with a small amount one time and it wasn't pretty. thnx for reply-ing back, how long have you been trading for? Can you share you're strategy please please

PriceAction
PriceAction  

i never understood why everybody is stuck on trading the eur/usd ... maybe that`s why a lot of traders loose in the first place.... as far as it goes for my trading , i just trade from retracements ... nothing fancy ... it`s working out pretty good for me . as well i use pivot points to put some pending orders on the majors , as well aiming for a possible retracement ... and i am very careful about the news ... i could suggest you this as a very good system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173433 and this for the news ... and diversify .... there are a lot of pairs to trade from ...

brazen
brazen  
mihai27:
i never understood why everybody is stuck on trading the eur/usd ... maybe that`s why a lot of traders loose in the first place.... as far as it goes for my trading , i just trade from retracements ... nothing fancy ... it`s working out pretty good for me . as well i use pivot points to put some pending orders on the majors , as well aiming for a possible retracement ... and i am very careful about the news ... i could suggest you this as a very good system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173433 and this for the news ...  and diversify .... there are a lot of pairs to trade from ...

thnx for the links mihai

low spread is why i trade eur/usd - how can only trading just one pair help me to lose? eur/usd is the most traded pair, therefore it is most transparent

thnx for the info on your trading, by retracements do you mean fib retrace?

PriceAction
PriceAction  

retracements

by retracement i mean price getting close to an ema .. fibs are more ore less targets and sl

egidio
egidio  

i'm egidio from italy =) how u doing guys?

M1k3
M1k3  

I believe that trade alone cant do: motif reduced, your mistakes are not discussed with colleagues, сhance forget something increases, except technical analysis lost economic factors = changing trends

kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  

some traders are their discussion are a distraction and should be avoided during trading except its paper money one is trading with