How to predict the movement of the market - page 4

Market Prediction is the most challenging task, sometimes you can predict it and sometimes don't and thus you need to learn a lot before predicting the market.

Here is how I do it most of the time. Mostly it is PA (PA pattern, candle sticks, S/R, TL, Fibo levels), but you can also take divergences into your account. The only thing is that you must see it with your own eyes. TL drawn by indicators are useless. Divergences drawn by indicators are too late. See it by yourself, try to see the whole picture and try to avoid bulls and bears traps. This needs a lot of time and experience, but you play with sharks, not teddy bears. The day will come and you predict events astounding accurate (if you're afraid of yourself it's a good sign ;)

krelian99:

Here is how I do it most of the time. Mostly it is PA (PA pattern, candle sticks, S/R, TL, Fibo levels), but you can also take divergences into your account. The only thing is that you must see it with your own eyes. TL drawn by indicators are useless. Divergences drawn by indicators are too late. See it by yourself, try to see the whole picture and try to avoid bulls and bears traps. This needs a lot of time and experience, but you play with sharks, not teddy bears. The day will come and you predict events astounding accurate (if you're afraid of yourself it's a good sign ;)

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Wonderful post krelian99 and mostlly another post from you,i am study trading for 12-15 months,still got feel something missing(got mix of feelings all the time).Please tell and is it possiblle ,where i can fallow you after terminator arrive in TSD :-).Regards

I don't know. Where mladen will go to, LaFamilia will follow. RIP TSD, hello new home.

krelian99:
I don't know. Where mladen will go to, LaFamilia will follow. RIP TSD, hello new home.
Yes, indeed :-)

krelian99:

Frankly, I have no idea whatsoever right now what is going on :)

I posted what I have been told, but in all these "migration", " transition", "overtaking" things it would not be the first time that I had no idea what is the "grand plan". In any case I am going to have some vacation and then decide what and how to continue ...

mladen:

Frankly, I have no idea whatsoever right now what is going on :)

I posted what I have been told, but in all these "migration", " transition", "overtaking" things it would not be the first time that I had no idea what is the "grand plan". In any case I am going to have some vacation and then decide what and how to continue ...

You have well-deserved a vacation. Please do a real vacation and then we see where the journey is heading.

Market Prediction is not at all an easy task, and it is not always predicted correctly, so you need to understand that you need to have a constant eye on market to become successful.
Reason: