Any secrets in Forex? - page 3

yeah, keep the hard work to improve and strive, never stop. persistent is the key.

They are many secrets that a trader usually learn after losing money in Forex trading business.

Well you could lose money but do not lose the lesson.

i think its still hard sharing a secret, coz it wont be a secret any more

Forex is a very difficult business and therefore we need to be trading well and a maximum in this business. if we want to succeed in forex then we need to learn and practice trading so well that will make us able to trade well. and not to be greedy when trading

Success in forex trading is a secret which traders have to discover. The good thing is you can discover and establish ur own way to discover the secret. Bad thing is 95% retails traders in this business loss their money in this business.

what is secret ? i see it haven't any secret. but it has rule in trading. we need keep rule and discipline. we can earn money with market. it's really important.

Secrets of forex trading is that if you are greedy then you will experience many losses, that forex. therefore we need to have the ability to be able to control your emotions so well that would allow us to trade with the maximum. we could use a little capital to exercise control emotions well

There is no secret in forex trading forex market is open for every one we are free to choose any trading pair , lot and leverage. The big secret is how you face market effectively by getting avoid greed , emotions and hurry with the help of good trading plan and strategy.

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: Pipscutter

E-mail: info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

Forex is a business that has a very big advantage, with profits that it is to be successful in this business, we not only have a good trading skills alone, but we also need to have a good psychology.

Reason: