How to predict the movement of the market

I am new in Forex and I dont understand how the Forex market moves?

Isn't that question a bit "too general"?

OMG !!!

Tsar,

why do you laugh ? With such a blindness, "maple" will be a millionaire within a short time before he get bankrupted.

Sixer

I have a good method for you. Toss a coin. Only two options available.

Heads - Upside

Tails - Downside

Just kidding. Why don't you try to learn from the begining to undertand the market movements. There are so many places to get the basic touch. Hope this helps

Not quite so :

Once in every six thousand tosses, a coin allowed to fall on a hard surface will land neither head nor tail up - but on its edge.

Heads you win, tails... you win. You can beat the toss of a coin and here's how... | Mail Online

brendanfx:
I have a good method for you. Toss a coin. Only two options available.

Heads - Upside

Tails - Downside

Just kidding. Why don't you try to learn from the begining to undertand the market movements. There are so many places to get the basic touch. Hope this helps

true...when I was a kid...I learned how to toss a coin with almost 100% predictability:)

maple:

Hi Maple,

Don't mind the entertainment. Welcome to the exciting world of Forex trading.

The question you are proposing is exactly what every single trader thrives to achieve. Few succeed, but many fail. Those who succeed reap the reward for the rest of their life.

The journey won't be easy my friend, but if you stay the course and don't give up, you will get their eventually.

The answer to your question is available but it will take some digging on your part. I can give you the answer but it won't be as productive for you. Nevertheless, i will give you a hint.

To learn what moves the market you need to learn to read the content of what you see and not the form.

Cheers,

Pip

P.S. Once you learn what moves the markets you have better odds than tossing a coin!

LOl. Wish I could do the same thing for forex trading.

maple:

Nobody is able to predict the movement of the market correctly at all times. You know what? The good news is you don't need to.

When I trade, I do not predict where the market will go. I trade according to what the market is doing. For e.g, I will go Long when the market is in an uptrend, I will go Short when the market is in a downtrend.

Anyway, like what the other says, your question is kinda general. Probably you can start going through Babypips to learn how Forex trading works. Best if you can engage with a mentor or a coach to guide you. You can check out FXPRIMUS Coach for example.

maple:

Suggest you to study forex basics. Otherwise you will write your fail story in forex trading. good Luck.

Reason: