General - page 1454

Hi, I need help with programming a simple EA for MT4. We can negotiate the price and I will explain the system over skype or through email. If you are available to code and are knowledgeable in the subject matter, please email me at ghetrone@gmail.com (ghetrone at gmail.com). Thanks.
Hello, In my expert advisor I have created a trendline that is selectable, but when I try to run this expert in the strategy teszter I cannot select or move this trendline... It works fine in MT4. I mean in MT4 during the backtest I can select a trendline created by the expert and move to another...
How does the iClose() function work? In other words when I look on my chart and identify a bar 0, shouldn't this function pick up the value of the close for that particular bar? In putting together an EA, I was able to tie-out bar 1 and bar 2 close values from the iClose() function with the...
When in crosshair mode, there's a date displayed in the bottom left corner of the chart, which obscures the crosshair's date when the crosshair is near the left side of the chart, I tried to understand what is the purpose of that date, or the use, and if it can be removed from there, to be able...
ulong t="a ticket of a exist order"; if (!OrderSelect(t)) { Print("In the RunTrade().There is a error when Select order.",GetLastError()); return(false); } Thank you very much!!!
Hello, I know price for a programming job is in USD, but I'm not so sure about the rate unit, is it hourly or daily rate? Please make it clear if you know the answer. Thanks. Linx
I had an interesting experience recently, I shared my computer screens with a contact during a ‘web ex’ meeting and demonstration. If you’re not familiar with this type of on line demonstration it’s fascinating; you join an online meeting were you share the information displayed on the screen/s and
The MetaTrader 5 terminal includes even more graphical features than its predecessor. It offers more graphical objects, enhanced indicator drawing styles, the MQL5 language contains ready Classes for working with graphical objects. In addition it offers a rich set of tools for a beautiful design...
I am trying to optimize my EA and I am getting some error (I am not sure you can call it error), I have a small take profit but sometime i get really huge profit. After looking at the detail i found out that sometimes there is gap in historical data and also sometimes the price jumps suddenly, I...
Hi, Almost everybody knows pivot points indicators, I needs similar indicator just to show on 1 hour chart levels of 4h and 1day 20 and 50 EMA. thank you
Its a recently set up signal.its through its teething period and since Monday 3rd its has set on a profit spree..its up a good 4 % over three sessions with PF of 2.12 for the mentioned period.Kindly keep tracking and leave comments if you please. You are also most welcome to join in this 86 %...
I chose to prepare a higher frequency EA for this year championship as such robots show better statistical behavior, i. e. their performance is similar in different time intervals and should be similar also in future. As I was, of course, aware of the scalping ban (rule III.7) I really tried hard...
[lang=et]Nädala teisel kauplemispäeval tegi dollar sügava kukkumise jeeni ja frangi suhtes. Valuutale mõjus rusuvalt Föderaalreservi teadaanne, mille kohaselt plaanib keskpank hoida intressimäärad madalal vähemalt kaks aastat. Finantsmaailma on tabanud viimastel nädalatel mitu valusat lööki ning...
There are two important rules of trading, you should try everything on a demo, before putting it live, or you should backtest it. Have you ever experienced something that wasn't working on a demo and despite the demo results, was working on the live account? Have you ever experienced Expert Advisor...
Hello all, Can one of you kind mql programmers help me with this EA. I would like to simply replace the ATR with CCI. Meaning I would like the trade to open on the first CCI signal on the close of the Renko bar. Many thanks in advance. Here is the Renko v1 EA and Retracement Finder indi
Hi, suddenly my MT5 stop doing any test. No natter which EA I'm using, the tester refuses to do its job. there is no errors anywhere. the system simply never call the ontick event and just deinit everything after the init do its job correctly. I have completely uninstalled and...
Hello i want share a profitable EA that i found. If any programmer is interested in some tips I would change it. 1) Calculate an average gap of all the years between ema 6 and ema 200. If the average gap is broken, or we are in a situation that is >= 50% from the average gap start the trading system...
Before the start of each Championship, we receive hundreds of Expert Advisors that are subject to automatic preliminary testing. We decided to analyze testing reports of all applicants for participation in the Automated Trading Championship 2010. So we studied 425 reports of the Expert Advisors that...
On September 23, 2011 at 23:59 (Moscow time) registration for participation in the Automated Trading Championship 2011 was finished. Since that time Expert Advisors are not accepted anymore, the EA automated verification system is stopped and it is already impossible to apply for participation in...
Hundreds of participants from all over the world will fight for the main prize of the Automated Trading Championship 2011. For three months, participating Expert Advisors will conduct trade operations trying to achieve the best results. The criterion for assessing their trade performance is the...
Three and a half months have passed since the beginning of the registration for the Automated Trading Championship 2011. 2130 people applied to participate, but only 1037 of the applicants were accepted after their personal data had been checked by the moderator. More than 1000 applicants were not...
In anticipation of the start of the Automated Trading Championship 2011, we have interviewed our sponsors about different aspects of automated trading. Anna Serbinenko, Chris Reynolds and Rupert Kain have shared their opinions about the Championship, the current state and prospects of automated...
We continue to enhance functionality of MetaTrader 5 iPhone by adding new features to this trading platform. As we have promised, technical indicators will be available in the new version of our trading application for iOS based smartphones and tablet computers. Now traders not only can trade Forex,...
Registration for the Automated Trading Championship 2011 has entered its final stage - automatic tests of submitted Expert Advisors have started. However, most of Expert Advisors have not passed automatic testing yet. Moreover, there are participants, whose personal details are incomplete or filled...
Only a week has passed since the beginning of the registration, and already more than 250 people have expressed their desire to compete for the ATC prizes. More than a hundred of them have submitted their information and have been accepted after their data were checked by a moderator. But based...
Hello, does someone know the thread policy of MT5? Say the programm calls OnTick(), does this mean that this event is locked for other events until it finishes? Or say you have 5 custom indicators and so you have 5 OnCalculate() methods defined. Is it garantueed that all events can perform until...
[Deleted]
  Market Manipulation  (14   1 2)
Ok, its Tuesday 04/11/2011 and I am looking at the chart for GBP/USD, The attached imgage shows a very clear downward trend, then along comes this large pricing spike the covers HIGH and LOW range. I see this spiking often and question if this is stoploss hunting or just normal market movement.....I...
Yes, it may be the eleventh hour but I've got a few queries regarding the historical data in mql5 if anyone has the knowledge to answer, it would be of immense assistance... I intend to write an expert advisor for the championship that is based on a specific type of neural net.  Due to the rather...
private Dear jianhua, The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report: 2011.09.25 12:42 1. Copy experts\baoj2011.ex5 ok 2. Compile 3. Configuration baoj2011 on EURUSD:M5 every tick 2011.01.01-2011.08.01 4. Start finished in 6 min 51 sec 5....