General - page 1739

Morning, seen a couple of these questions on the forum but none that could help me. Please an someone assist me in getting M9 to work at my workplace...PLEASE!!
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Restart of Participants’ Terminals has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/246/). Some Participants had problems with sending logs to the Championship website server. New versions of terminals will be restarted...
Hello Friends, I'm working on a simple MA crossover to crossover EA, I'm basically trading off trends using Crossovers of MA and it has been working splendid. I think if i use a robot or EA to early entry into trade using crossover of MA, it would generate me some great results. Have look at these...
  Indicator Question  (14   1 2)
Does anybody have any idea what the bottom two indicators in this system are or what they're based on (formulas etc.). Thanks! Lux
Hi all, My first post here. I'd really like an indicator which shows buy and sell 1. Buy on close higher than previous bar high 2. Sell on close lower than previous bar low I have searched but cannot find this simple indicator. Please help.
hands down, raff1410 's indicators....i donno why didn't find them sooner.
I'm not new to trading, having done the emini previusly. But now I'm anxious to learn about the wonderful world of Forex. Initial due diligence and research ...WILL GIVE YOU A HEADACHE. I know ya gotta have a broker. I've been highly recommended to Interbank fx. But I've also read many forum...
can someone post those ea setting files? by that i mean timeframe.
  Price indicator  (2)
Hi! I'm looking for a "price indicator" that place rate on top of screen and it makes it bigger. I saw it here, but I do not remember who uploaded it. Thank you!
  WAV alerts  (15   1 2)
Is it possible to replace the beep sound in the indicators alerts with .wav alerts? Anyone know of voice library for buy/sell/exit etc. Thanks
Hi, Does anybody know of an indicator that will enable me to alter the time for the period separator. My MT4 Broker is on GMT so the new day preiod separator puts a line at 12:00am GMT. I would like to change this so it draws them at 21:00pm, which would be the end of the NY session at 5pm NY. Can...
  Bail out of losing trade  (18   1 2)
This question was raised in passing in another thread, but I thought it's an interesting one, which warrants a thread of its own. Namely: how do you determine that a trade has gone sour, and it's time to accept a loss on it? And how do you then exercise a bail out sequence for that trade? I'm...
This Donchian Channels indicator, which appears to be operating properly, is not drawing the channels on my chart. In the past it has drawn the channels as configured. Now suddenly, it is not. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
Hi, welcome to the Profiting With Forex (PFX) commentary and analysis. We are John Jagerson and S. Wade Hansen, authors of Profiting With Forex, a McGraw Hill publication. We have years of experience trading the forex, as well as years of experience trading forex options. We'll talk a lot about...
Hello everybody there in the downer side here i attached the area containing the basic setting of FEURRO INDICATOR ..and when i went to the properities of it i just turn the time frams(1M,5M,15M,30M,1H and D1) ALL TURN IT TO fals ..that way to have those indicators for the time fram H4 ONLY... BUT.....
  RSI ATR system from TASC  (11   1 2)
Hello, This system premiered in Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities magazine in Aug of 2006. I hope someone can help make this into a fully functioning indicator. Here are some post on what has been done and what still needs work. TimeFreedom: Please help to code the following simple medium...
  Forex Chaos Broadcast  (16   1 2)
I have created this thread to broadcast trades I have taken based on my chaos strategy using only pivot points. At the end of each chaos, I will report back how many pips approximated (haul). Previous personal broadcast before now is available at: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/195014 You can use the...
Doses anybody knows if it's possible to display time (countdown) when current CS will be closed? Maybe a script or something like that... It would be useful rather than calculating manually... Thanks.
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Reporting the Championship: First Week (1 – 7 October) has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/241/). The article summarizes the results of the fisrt week of the Championship. The Top Ten Expert Advisors...
  Indicator  (1)
Greetings to ALL. Dear who has indicator or system capable to build levels Res and Sup for a week on parameters of closing of the last week. I put the indicator a trend. Can be to whom it is useful. I work on this indicator. All of success
does any one have an EA that open based on RANGE Levels with calculated multiple lots?i really need that stuff...please
  hello  (4)
hi all.. im beginner in forex nice forum & nice shareing still reading...
Hi All, I try to modify the below EA, I need to be alert when SMA50 Start Rising or Falling and the current bar closed. // Code // //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| EMA-Signal.mq4...
its name Histo mania .. I lisetnd about it but i didn't find it
Is there a way to build an Equidistan channel as in the MT4 Platform? Thank you.
Just like last week when I meant to type buy limit but I forgot to change the instant order drop down to pending order, although I have done it before several times, but after rested a while for a week I forgot to change this drop down, I suggest that Metatrader programmer consider this and have 2...
I would like to offer free trials of my Expert Advisors for only 5 days. How do I code this or do I need to use an outside program?
Does anyone have a Linear Regression indicator that draws new channels once price has moved a certain distance above/below the channel, while keeping previous channels on the charts such as in the attached pic? Thx.
Anyone here trading currency options? It would be awesome if you could shed some light on forex option stategies and list of platforms/brokers you can buy options. With economic calendar I can predict the exact minute when prices move violently 100 pips or more. It's just the direction prediction is...