General - page 1452

Hi all, On Monday, We will be releasing a new beta version of the Expert Advisor Visual Wizard, our tool to create eas for mt5 without any coding. See http://www.molanis.com/products/expert-advisor-visual-wizard This version will allow a 10 day free trial (Registration is required) so you can...
I am not able to access over the past few days...anyone here have the same experience with me?
Hello, I need someone to program an EA that shows me how many bars have passed since a MA cross. For example, if the 62 EMA crosses the 800 SMA I want to be able to glance at my screen and see how many bars have passed since that cross. Thanks, Todd
  Metatrader 4+5 not working  (11   1 2)
Call me paranoid, but I am unable to get Metatrader 4 or 5 to receive data and am unable to get on any MetaQuotes website. Are their servers down? Is this only happening to me?
Hi everyone, Whoever is interested in becoming part of the inner circle of a well known bank please drop me a note. The kick-off will be a 15 minute survey among FX traders to define platform features and value proposition. Based on the results a special community may be formed for co-creation....
  Multicurrency expert test results  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Having read the articles on the construction of multi-currency EAs, asking questions and getting answers from the "gatekeepers" of the community, for me the question remains: "How to compose the EA code in such a way that the test results are correct?" The aim of the topic is just to find out this
I think it's time for another look at Japanese candlestick analysis. Let's take a closer look at kicking, widely considered a high reliability pattern in candlestick charts. Kicking patterns are another reversal signal. Kicking patterns on a candlestick chart are formed when there are two marubozu -...
I do optimization in tester with 10,000 usd deposit, and some results say profit even less than -19,000 !! please view attached pic. Tester on EURAUD,M5 back test from 2011.01.01 00:00 to 2011.05.01 00:00 forward test from 2011.05.01 00:00 to 2011.09.01 00:00
Is there any way to import Historical data to MT5? It seems that MT5 uses its own data and you cant import by now ( Aug. 2011) In order to checkout my syntax and code correctness in MQL5, I need to compare it with MQL4 result with its own data. MQL5 Historical Data has to much GAPS! Please let me
The pace of registration for the Automated Trading Championship 2011 is much more intensive compared to the previous year. Over 1250 people have already applied to participate. This figure is very close to that of 2008, when, at the peak of the annual tournaments of Expert Advisors in MQL4, there...
Optimization of trading strategies is an important factor for creating of successful trading systems. In the article "The Best Strategies of the 2006-2010 Automated Trading Championships" we reviewed statistical characteristics of top 20 trading systems of past Championships. This time we use...
In 2010 MetaQuotes Software Corp. started development of a platform for mobile trading. In January 2011, we reported the release of its first version, in which you could only trade and monitor your account. By March, interactive charts were included into the program, which allowed traders to...
today: WED -- GMT 16:00 (around DOW jones opening time in usa) fast web tv Bloomberg Television: Live TV - Bloomberg watching $euraud $audchf as usual $eurcad HERE IS THE LINK My Movie - YouTube no movie for WED , keep on watching tue one here My Movie - YouTube ======= http://tiny...
A month has passed since we opened Registration for the Automated Trading Championship 2011. During this first month, we have received 730 applications, and about 300 participants have already specified their personal data. These are almost twice the corresponding characteristics of the ATC 2010....
Half a year has passed since the Automated Trading Championship 2010. During this time, many EA developers certainly had time to reflect on the contest results and now prepare new trading strategies based on this valuable experience. Soon we will witness a new exciting battle of trading robots for...
We continue to publish materials that will be very useful for the potential participants of the ATC 2011. This time we consider algorithms that will help you to check whether trade operations comply with the Rules of the Automated Trading Championship 2011. Our purpose is to create a class of trade...
To participate in the Automated Trading Championship 2011, you need to register and submit an Expert Advisor trading according to your strategy. Read more about how to register and submit required materials in the article "How to Participate in the Automated Trading Championship 2011". Don't...
void OnStart() { datetime t[]; datetime d=D'2011.5.2 20'; uint time=0; int i; for(i=0;i<5;i++) { uint bef=GetTickCount(); int items=CopyTime("AUDCAD",PERIOD_M1,d,2,t); uint aft=GetTickCount(); time+=aft-bef; Print("return from ",d,"...
dear Coding/ Programer can anyone help me to make indicator with this rule 1. 3 Ema on m5 : EMA 3 , EMA 5 , EMA 13 2. Standart CCI 3. Candle at m15 Rule : Signal Buy : EMA 3 Cross up EMA 5 and EMA 13. CCI level up to 90. and Candle m15 is Bullish When 3 EMA's Cross and CCI leven at Least 90....
  EA Ideas  (2)
I was just wanting to know what the best EA on the market for purchase might be? Any ideas or opinions? Thanks
where can i find .exe file for my advisor? there are 2 files in the folder C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts. one is metaquotes language file and second is metaquotes terminal program with the name of ea. but i can not see file extension, i.e., whether .mq5 or .exe. i want to send .exe...
Hallo to all, here is my trade system http://rentasignal.com/signal/view/35148 i trade not only with EA but manuel too so your rentasignal ea must be aways to your metaltrader conecktet (I'm sorry for my englisch i hope yor can understand me) i use broker with 1 : 500 Leverage lotsize it's 3% from...
I have a piece of code that look like this: extern double PipsUp=3; extern double PipsDown=3; for (iCount=1; iCount<1; iCount++) { double HighHigh = High[0] + PipsDown/10000; double LowHigh = High[0] - PipsDown/10000; Comment ("High", High[0], " - HighHigh = ", HighHigh, " - LowHigh = ",...
When I try to do this from my expert advisor, I get the error -1,#INF. If I set this from the signal script, printf reveals it has changed however ExpertSignal still indicates it as 0.0000 My question is how do we set a dynamic price level? PS price level is the variable in ExpertSignal for...
Let's take another look at a more advanced technical tool - Bollinger Bands. These were developed by John Bollinger in the 1980s. In simple terms, they use a simple moving average and standard deviations to give a different perspective on potential highs and lows. Bollinger Bands have a middle band...
Hi I downloaded and installed Data_Provider_A_MT5 plateform. Can I use it for different data provider? Or I have to download and install a new one packaged by Data_Provider_B. thx
  Alarm
It would be nice to be able to select alarm from the toolbar instead off to open terminal first to add or change alarm. Also show alarmline on the chart and to be able to slide it around on the char, this would make easier modification to a new position, and visually to see it in place. And when...
  HELP: Account  (1)
Hi fellow traders A little honesty: I have recently blown my account after I went full time trading after 3 years part-time, mainly due to lack of proper risk and money management. Over the past few months I have grown to learn many of my mistakes and have acquired quite considerable knowledge and
I am vision impaired and I use a magnified price tool on charts. I would be very grateful is someone can code something similar that will Display the Main ADX in large font for me. If it could have adjustable level to set and display an Arrow UP if ADX is above the set leven and a Down Arrow if the...