MT4 programs for MQL5 markets

Where can I upload and sell my MT4 indicators?  I have very accurate indicators wich I think could benefit a lot of fellow traders..  

May be I am wrong but I did not see market service for mql4 sorry.
Fast Dive into MQL5
Fast Dive into MQL5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have decided to study MQL5 trading strategies' programming language, but you know nothing about it? We have tried to examine MQL5 and MetaTrader 5 terminal from the newcomers' point of view and have written this short introductory article. In this article, you can find a brief idea of the possibilities of the language, as well as some tips on working with MetaEditor 5 and the terminal.

werner:
Where can I upload and sell my MT4 indicators? I have very accurate indicators wich I think could benefit a lot of fellow traders..  

No, MQL5 market is only for MQL5 programs, not for MQL4 programs.

You may want to convert the MQL4 prgrams into MQL5 and then sell it in MQL5 market, many user do that.

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!

phi.nuts:

No, MQL5 market is only for MQL5 programs, not for MQL4 programs.

You may want to convert the MQL4 prgrams into MQL5 and then sell it in MQL5 market, many user do that.

agree. users can use your indicators for analysis in mt5 but place orders in mt4, for same symblo
Reason: