Any secrets in Forex? - page 2

verbum4it:
The secret of forex is when we do not take action to trade in forex trading. We will not know at all about forex trading but when we decide to take any action for trading we will see that forex trading is consist of the opportunity to have financial freedom

Really right sir, but for being success in this forex trading, it needs more knowledge and skill.

If you wan to make money, why don't you try to participate in Multilevel program "Bring a friend 2.0". for first level, you can get $15 for first level if you can bring 1 client. more detail here..

pesean:
yes. we need the practice with it. it is important. when we has profit with it we will confident with real money

trading practices are very important in forex trading because with a lot of practice will make our trading skills getting better again. Forex is always evolving so for that we need to practice trading so that we can be successful in forex trading

forex secret trading is greed will only bring losses in our trading, to be successful in forex trading, then we should not be afraid because fear will only bring us misery trading. we will not be successful in forex trading

forex secret is that we can not trade with greed, because greed will only bring harm to our trading, therefore we need to be careful when trading. we need to have MM and RM well to succeed in this business

There is no secret to making success on forex; the only secret I know about is discipline and determination to work towards your goals. Any other make secret by any guru is a scam.

if there where secrets in forex, Id say its a SECRET! to be successful needs the right mind set and lots of patience and a good drive to learn and continue.

I think Forex is a good business to make lot of money and people are making good money in this business. But to make good progress you need lot of knowledge about Forex if you have then it would be very good for you.

Any secrets in Forex?

Nope, try hard work. Works every time!

no quiting no giving up. push through think and thin. one way or another we are bond to make it!

I feel there is no secret as such. Trade with discipline. You will be happy with your results.

Reason: