Profitable EA - Needs Reversing

Hi all !

I am attaching this profitable EA for your consideration. In backtests, it shows profits but what it does, it opens trade against the trend and relies on retracements.

Hence we need to change the Buy signal as SELL and vice versa.

I would be thankful if anyone can add reverse option, which will appear in Inputs for Reverse (True False)).

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Shunmas

Files:

Shunmas

.ex4 can not be changed without the source

Shunmas:
Hi all !

I am attaching this profitable EA for your consideration. In backtests, it shows profits but what it does, it opens trade against the trend and relies on retracements.

Hence we need to change the Buy signal as SELL and vice versa.

I would be thankful if anyone can add reverse option, which will appear in Inputs for Reverse (True False)).

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Shunmas

Thanks for your reply Mladen. Okay never mind. I'll attach another EA, which is in mq4 format and it needs the reverse option as well.

Thanks for your kind consideration.

Files:
ss_g.mq4  13 kb

Anyone ?? Its not a biggy for EA coders. Just reverse option is to be included, which will reverse Buys as SELL and vice versa.

Thanks for your help.

Shunmas,

This will invert signals if you set the Invert parameter to true. If you set it to false, it will work as before

Shunmas:
Anyone ?? Its not a biggy for EA coders. Just reverse option is to be included, which will reverse Buys as SELL and vice versa. Thanks for your help.
Files:
ss_g-1.mq4  13 kb

mladen:
Shunmas, This will invert signals if you set the Invert parameter to true. If you set it to false, it will work as before

Thanks for your help Mladen. You are so kind. May God Give you the desire of your heart and succeed all you plans.

Many many thanks.

Happy Trading

Shunmas:
Thanks for your help Mladen. You are so kind. May God Give you the desire of your heart and succeed all you plans.

Many many thanks.

Happy Trading

How does it work?

To understand how it works

mladen:
Shunmas, This will invert signals if you set the Invert parameter to true. If you set it to false, it will work as before

can you help me with this EA?

open to any symbol (as I have with XTB: USDCHF.. AUDUSD.. EURAUD..

not open on EURUSD

All symbols are the suffix ..

EURUSD is no suffix

Please !

Check your experts and journal tab for errors.

There is nothing in the EA that should prevent it from trading any symbol

gtudor:
can you help me with this EA?

open to any symbol (as I have with XTB: USDCHF.. AUDUSD.. EURAUD..

not open on EURUSD

All symbols are the suffix ..

EURUSD is no suffix

Please !

mladen:
Check your experts and journal tab for errors. There is nothing in the EA that should prevent it from trading any symbol

OK.Thanks !

Shunmas:

Many many thanks.

Happy Trading

what settings you use to maximize profit?

Reason: