First Learn then Start earn - page 2

Very well said first the traders should learn about the Forex Trading and about the market than only the can start earning profits through Forex Trading.

Learning is the first step for every trader before trading . With learning you gain knowledge to understand the forex market and trade profitably. Then a demo will help the trader to practice trading without real money before trading in live account.

Nice Kevin you can also gain proper knowledge about trading with Forex through pipsology, which are available in abundance online. Also you can practice trading with Demo account before starting to trade with real account.

First learn is first step for trader after it earning comes. You can not earn profits without knowledge, After proper learning traders are confident specially their demo practice will make them some skillful trader . This skill is key to make profits as well as in money management of capital.

before the start of trading we do have to do a study to acquire trading skills. By having the skills it will allow us to manage capital trading. So that we will obtain the maximum trading results. We can using demo account to learn trading

Learning should be the first step, you need to learn about forex trading. Only then you will be able to make proper money from trading. If you directly try to trade for money, then you will only be towards losing side of the market.

firstly to analyze a market position .. then to take any step for it..

Well, trading forex is a profitable venture, but then it is more of experienced traders that really enjoy profit from the forex on a sustained basis.i remember back then I started forex trading, I made some few lucky wins on a demo without a well defined strategy. This wrongly convinced me that I was reedy for real trading as I was desperate to earn. But then severally I blew my account because the practical experience was lacking. But now I am earning as I have learnt the MACD well especially using the MACD to spot and oversold situations, as well smoothntifying trading signals.

I think every new trader need learn it first then start earning. Without learn not possible to earn money here. if you try without learning earn then you can got success. you will loss you all money...thanks

to learn then we need a demo account, with a demo account so we can learn in peace. Forex is a business that has risks so as to be successful then we need to be able to continue to learn trading well

Reason: