General - page 1421

After automatic update of Metatrader 5 today, the Terminal keeps crashing on startup with Message "terminal64.exe entry point "•" not found" I did not change anything on my system except the MT5 auto-update. Edit: I solved the problem by turning off F-Secure's enhanced process monitoring
Dear MetaQuotes, I can't upgrade my MT5 client to the lates build 684 through the liveupate system. which I got through the liveupdate system is build 655, not 684. My Computer is Windows 7.
Staff in MT4, the only change was mcdsample 1 to 2 He opened two orders at once, but do not know where to change MT5 MT4 / To simplify the coding and speed up access / / Data are put into internal variables MacdCurrent iMACD = (NULL, 0,12,26,9, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, 0); MacdPrevious...
If somebody is experiencing problems in access today, I have been told that it is happening due to changes that developers of the site were making to web. Just clean the cache of your browser and it should be OK (it took me 3 cache cleaning, so if it does not work from the first, try again - it...
After I read these words, I have questions: 1.May I create 2 edition for sell? one is for demo purpose, other is for selling, is it? a.If yes, how to create demo edition run under Strategy Tester. Is there any demo code? b.How to test the indicator under Strategy Tester? I think there no...
Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, July 31, 2012 EURUSD The big trend by look with TCCI - till now still on bulls, of course. But for today move, be aware of the bearish - I see the price try to test again to that 23.6 fib line (at 1.2195). So, of course - this could probably bearish first here...
The FX market doesn't have commissions. Unlike exchange-based markets, is really a principals-only market. FX firms are dealers, not brokers. This can be critical distinction that most investors must realize. Unlike brokers, dealers assume market risk by being a counterparty to the investor's...
Broco Trader showing no connection whereas the internet is connected. Please help.
Some applicants think that automatic tests of Expert Advisors are a mere formality, which is not really important for the Championship. They ignore the fact that such tests are objective and valuable experience for automated trading system developers. Here we present an overview of the most common...
Who can make this trading system into an ea trading these are the rule for trading BUY TRADE When the green arrow shows up ,heiken ashi candle turns green and the double cci cross the tick zero line up ward ,we place a buy trade. STOP LOSS- stop loss will be at low of the heiken ashi candle signaL...
If i register as a seller, can i sell mt4 product? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Every Forex trader has different nature and character. Some traders prefer to trade by following the trend, but there are also traders who prefer to trade against the current trend. Each character can generate profit and loss. However, a Forex trader must have a thorough knowledge of Forex trading....
I live in an area that has relatively cheap electricity. I also have access to a fair amount of computing power, home built desktops to refurb servers. Question I have, would it be possible to make profit if I were to setup these on this cloud?
  Ea ma_rsi  (8)
This is an expert advisor made by Im_hungry for metatrader 5 (it is not such a new one, but might be worth looking into it a bit) It uses the EMA_RSI_VA indicator made by Integer in trading. Testing results are for 1 hour EURSUD with default parameters used (no change in parameters whatsoever) I am...
I am fairly new to MT5 platform programming. I am an experienced C coder. I am seeking sample code for an expert trading system using "Stop Loss" orders. I would like to find something along the lines of the "Semaphore Trading" example I found in the MQL5 Literature. What I envision should be...
For Tomorrow Trade (opening price) : EURUSD On yesterday (Friday) = we see the price bulls here - I see it's equal to the TCCI 20 day that now on look bulls. The price on Friday can touch that pivot at 1.2394. but then failed to pullback down. So, on my see for next price probably movement = this...
Dear.   My question is simple. I want know if MetaTrader5 can run 24/5 on a server, Dell PowerEdge T110 to be precise (i do not want advertise) that is configured to have Intel® Xeon® X3440, 4C, 2.53Ghz, 8MB Cache, 95W TDP, Turbo, HT, Memory runs at 1333MHz Max or Intel® Core™ i3-530, 2C/4T,...
Hi, I'm new to this Forum and I find it very well structured and full of useful information. I've been trading Forex for some years (5 and counting) and I think it has become very hard to make a buck recently, so I truned into Forex signals services. Paid some of them between $100 to $300, but it...
Il y a 4 mois mon fils, de retour de Moscou, m' a rapporté en souvenir une clé USB à charger sur MT4. Je m'exécute et je découvre un indicateur inconnu avec sa stratégie associée. Incroyable ça marche. Depuis 4 mois je gagne sur l' Euro/dollar. Je rêve, mon fils veut partager mes gains, c'en est...
  Hi guys  (12   1 2)
Hi need a bit help. Im looking for certain videos that might help me in fx. Thanks!
  reality check  (1)
I know why your all here, like me forex sounds great, it can be, Ive traded for over 23 years, I dont know anyone else out there that can say he has been trading longer than me. What I found was no matter what indicator your looking for or some forex autobot you want to turn on and make you money
Hello, I'm a new trader. Most of my background is in programming and software engineering. I have been working with Forex demo accounts for about three months now and am getting fairly close to finishing an ea using mt4. As a US trader I am influenced by the CFTC rules, specifically anti-hedging and...
Hi dear experts, when starting a background-test with visualzation, the "Strategy Tester Visualization" pop-ups in a new window with a horrible black/green chart-layout. How can i set my default-template layout here? Thanks a lot for help!!!
  C vs MQL5  (1)
Helow, can i make something like that in MQL5: typedef struct st_mysql_rows { struct st_mysql_rows *next; /* list of rows */ MYSQL_ROW data; unsigned long length; } MYSQL_ROWS; What i am talking about is simple listing :) hehe :)
Hi there, Im a newbie about programming, so I´d like to move the tarzan+alert indicator to mt5, Im trying but doesn´t work haha Thanks!!!
Dear All, I have got some mq4 files (saved as a template file) which I have been using in my MT 4 for creating automatic BUY - SELL alerts. I copied those files into MT 5 respective folders, but those files are working, meaning not giving auto alerts. Rather the template created in MT 4 is not...
Last week’s market tug of war seemed to be better than expected U.S. earning versus European woes. Europe clearly won Friday as the markets spent the good part of the trading session face down in the mud, refusing to move after their loss. While a number of big names including General Electric...
Does anyone have already built a code for having the time countdown on a candletick? Thank you in advance for haring it if you have one.
GBDUSD short taken target open stop 50 pips. Will update as needed
Hello, this bug took me some days to catch. The same code executed from Onstart() works, but from a method or function does NOT. Here is the Script code: struct STest{   double      a, b;      void        STest(): a(0), b(0)                    {}   void        STest(double A, double B): a(A),...