General - page 1429

i had a problem while performing the simulation test to one of my EA. it always stopped at 5% progress. in the log i saw a message saying that 44512323 bytes not found. could anyone help me on this matter
  Eurusd bullish  (3)
Hello friends- Price is at a low zigzag in most of the time frames, especially in the higher time frames. Moreover, the prices are also close to strong fibo support levels. What is trend tou think is going to be ?May be a sharp rise in EURUSD.
The following code appears to correctly report the profit being made in trades across all pairs trading on one account. But I need it to report specifically on the currency pair it is trading in. Could someone kindly amend the code to achieve this. Thanks double profitCount() { double oc = 0;...
[Deleted]
Dear members.. I am trying to create a new ea based on a newly selfdesigned system. And I like some help to get started with it. I have coded some personal ea's based on crossings, however this subject for the new system is new for me in programming. The system I designed is completely without of...
  Is it a joke?  (20   1 2)
Hi! I'm making tests to see the speed difference between mt4 and mt5 (with and without cloud and remote computers ) and using the same parameters on each side. MT4 seems to be more than 3 times faster than mt5 using 10 cores at the same time.... what the f***
I have some how removed the history, news and some of the other settings that are usually at the bottom of the software. I am not sure how to get them back. Anyone tell me how to get them back or to restore software to default settings? Thank you
  EA Fake signals  (1)
Hi Guys, Im facing a problem with one simple EMA EA... Im wondering if someone could please help understand how to check fake signals, I tried the methods reverse position but without success, someone have some pointers on this? Any examples will be useful Thanks in advance
  Forex Tips  (25   1 2 3)
Unambitious trading — Many new traders will place very tight orders in order to take very small profits. This is not a sustainable approach because although you may be profitable in the short run (if you are lucky), you risk losing in the longer term as you have to recover the difference between the...
Hi, I want to debug using a certain period (ex. M5) however, the chart opens up using H1 period by default. Is there a way to change the period when debugging. I tried Debug.tpl but it only loads the chart objects and indicators I require but not the time frame. Cheers.
Run the script: void OnStart() { HistorySelect(0,TimeCurrent()); Print(HistoryDealsTotal()," ",HistoryOrdersTotal()); } then you do some deals, and "History" tab can't refresh automatically after run the script.
Why don't traders think this simple question Why would Broker give you something that make you money so you can trade against them.? It's seems traders can't break out of the mentality trading without indicator. If you keep using indicator to entry and exit you will lose. it's better trade using
[Deleted]
Dear all, For me to able to monitor the market, I want to have many charts open. I noticed when opening the charts, that the Terminal limits the amount of charts to a max of 128. Of course I just copied/programmed the way the charts should look (indicators...) in the profiles section of MetaTrader 4...
2011.11.04 13:42:06 MQL5 Cloud Hong Kong genetic pass (481, 469285068385) tested with error "no memory" 2011.11.04 13:42:05 MQL5 Cloud Europe 2 genetic pass (388, 744960202127) tested with error "cannot load expert" There are other errors. The expert is good on local, but when it goes...
hello everyone starting from next week i am going to post my daily trading here
  TradeCopy-EURUSD Master  (37   1 2 3 4)
Link: TradeCopy-EURUSD Master Only trade with EURUSD. Initial capital: $ 10000 broker: Oanda US Leverage: 1:50 Trade since Apr 22, 2012 Risk: for single trade, 0.5%-2%. Max DD: 10% in a single month Target: 5%/Month
Hi traders professionals I looking an indicator best suited to trading on a "trend line breakdown strategy" on theM1-TFon Gold. (I find a lot of good indicators, but they are only suitable for higher-TF on this strategy). Thank you in advance for your good advice. Sorry for my english Attaching...
I am unable to post this complaint in service desk in addition to not being able to completely see the help content under mql5 docs.
I looked my agents withing the agent list on the website .....users/bec9112001/agents/list and no agents are showing up, so i ran a test to see if i could discover them remotely and i was able to outside of the local network. On metatester agent manager I put my account bec9112001 and still didnt
  REPORT GENERATOR  (1)
In an attempt to gain better understanding of gridstrategies I programmed a simple grid EA and then tried to make sense of theStrategy tester Report output in Excel. For the purpose of experiment I used a lot size of 0.1 and checked forexecution without errors. Where there is a buy one lot...
  Mind Circus  (1)
Dear forum members, I’m facing a situation in my trading and I’m looking for a solution. I’m sure the experienced traders will be able to understand the problem well. I’ll be grateful if some of you can give me some ideas on how to work out on this Mind circus during live trading I have worked with...
When Ben Bernanke was appointed as Chairman of the Federal Reserve seven years ago, the national debt was $7,932,709,661,723.50. For those of you not interested in counting digits, that number is nearly a cool $8 trillion, but still a tough sum to wrap your brain around. After yesterday’s end of...
We will explain what moon void of course is, the influence this astrologic event has over people and what happens during these periods on the financial markets. We will study the graphics for DOW and E-mini S&P 500 to find the rules. We will then draw the conclusions to help us make financial...
Our opinion is that they do! Let’s find out if we are right… We will tell you what moon phase means and what new moon and full moon is. We will find out when these events happened last year. We will analyze each graphic and understand the influence these moon phases have on the evolution of the...
Is anyone here using Forex Tester 2 for system testing? I am looking for a programmer to write some strategy code.
n early February, we reported on the long-awaited release of MetaTrader 4 mobile platform for iPhone. Many traders using MetaTrader 4 in their everyday activities now can trade everywhere and anytime. Of course, we have continued improving the platform and now we are pleased to announce the...
In early February, we reported on the long-awaited release of MetaTrader 4 mobile platform for iPhone. Many traders using MetaTrader 4 in their everyday activities now can trade everywhere and anytime. Of course, we have continued improving the platform and now we are pleased to announce...
hi... can i replace symbol() in OrderSend(symbol(),OP_BUY..... with eurusd so it buy eurusd if i run the script from any chart, i just want it to but eurusd... is this possible? thanks christian
MetaQuotes Software Corp. announces that emc2Trading Solutions has become its official agent in Brazil. This is the seventh international representative office of MetaQuotes Software Corp. in the world and the first one in the Americas. emc2Trading Solutions will sale and support all software...
Hi friends. I need to have this indi give the outputs of 1, and -1, when MODE 1 is selected if at all possible PLEASE! The outputs (1, -1) already exist in the indi, but it doesn't output those values. You can find these outputs from this variable in the code; âåðõ_âíèç. I'm a complete NOOB when it...
  Your best fx medicine  (12   1 2)
Do not trade with indicators. you will fail, unless indicator made by real time prices action Those free indicators from broker should only be used to determine Trend not to enter and exit Trend do not help you to be a winner. if it is 95% traders would be winners. Trend is an edge The right entry...