story line

You were told about it or probably came across it online, or your heard about in conversations or maybe you were introduced to it. You learned and asked a lot of questions. You tried you fortune. It went bad or good at first try. You were excited or sad, but you carried on till date. "FOREX"

Nice story line, guess everyone on here passed through that same process. But now we are gradually gotten to another level.

green4:
Nice story line, guess everyone on here passed through that same process. But now we are gradually gotten to another level.

Yes, we all definitely pass through that stage, and if we are told narrate the experience, it might be ugly or very exciting.

green4:

Yes, we all definitely pass through that stage, and if we are told narrate the experience, it might be ugly or very exciting.

Mine was very nervy through if you must know. I normally get nervous at testing something new, so it was nothing unusual that I didn't pull out from.

Reason: