Which is your Best Currency Pair

EURUSD

USDJPY

AUDUSD

USDCHF

These are some of the major pairs that traders commonly use. My best pair is the EURUSD and I love it because the spread is very low (0.1 on the Profiforex Platform) and favorable for a scalper like me. Which pair do you use mostly and how do you analyze this par.

As per me, I don't like trading EUR USD... surely sometimes I do... but most often I trade CFDs....Maybe because I'm not a scalper.. that's wh I don't like it... Actually out of these 4 pairs the worst for me is USDJPY, as the profit is too liitle from the pair

sharkforex:
My most favourite is EUR/USD, I read the news involved to EU and US a lot everyday so I am interested in this pair. I'm trading with HotForex, and the EU pair spread is smaller <1.5.

The spread is high. Is it a fixed spread? If not, then hotforex must have very high spread compared to most brokers. They are not even regulated. Unregulated brokers offer lower spreads.

I like to prefer trade with EUR/USD as this pair always provides me good and never let me down.

Yeah, most of the traders have used Eur/Usd in their trade.

They like this one currency because Eur/Usd have good volatile not because of news, and it can make the trade more fast to gain the profit...

EURUSD is my favorite currency pair and i always use this pair to trade in forex with my broker InstaForex. And i think this pair is also be the most favorite pair among trader.

I think I prefer the blue chips. Especially the EUR/USD major. They follow in same trend in positive correlation, they are less volatile and provide you with more price action trading. This is followed by the GBP/USD.

EURUSD, USDJPY and GBPUSD. Those are the pairs that I can predict the best...I don't why, it is just so!))

PipRocker:
EURUSD, USDJPY and GBPUSD. Those are the pairs that I can predict the best...I don't why, it is just so!))

I agree with you, these are most spoken of and traded with.

uncle gober:
EUR / USD and GBP / USD is the most friendly currency pairs, because as we know that most fundamental analysis discussing these three currencies and the world finance analysts discussing about these three currencies, so we can get a big help to read the market movement and and get the right decision for our trading

yes, I agree with you, currencies EUR / USD and GBP / USD pair is the most widely chosen by the trader. In selecting the pair we also have to look at characteristics of the pairs of currency . So we can make the right decision.

I prefer USD/EUR pairs they are very liquid major pairs.

Reason: