Could Someone Wins Every Trade? Lets Discuss - page 3

RaptorUK:

OK,  in simple terms . .   what is your Risk:Reward ratio ?

What would you consider to be a measure of your risk ?  well it is unlimited as you have no SL unless you prepared to close a trade at a loss some other way ?  so your average risk so far could be considered to be your average MAE  ?

What would you consider to be a measure of your average reward ? isn't it your average win ?  it can't be your average MFE can it ? I don't think so . . .

i want to make 100 pips per/day with no sl. with 1:200 leverage and stopped out on margin call. but in my view i will manage to close every trade in green. because i open maximum 5 trades of 1 micro lot and don't trade if all 5 are in red. just wait to come 3 into green and closing. means i left a big amount for margin required.

do you get reply for what have you asked? or anything else i need to clear?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

abhishek72457:

i want to make 100 pips per/day with no sl. with 1:200 leverage and stopped out on margin call. but in my view i will manage to close every trade in green. because i open maximum 5 trades of 1 micro lot and don't trade if all 5 are in red. just wait to come 3 into green and closing. means i left a big amount for margin required.

opportunity wasted. you are losing to time.

abhishek72457:

Reminds me of when i had just discovered forex and started trading live. Say hi to mr margin call for me i sent him to you to deliver a message and will be arriving in the next few days. When he arrives see me personally. My advice, once you make 300 pips stop trading. Hit and run style is profitable that way otherwise temptation will make you multiply lots then is when you'll hit margin call trust me.

abhishek72457:

You didn't answer my simple question,  perhaps you don't know the answer ?

RaptorUK:

OK,  in simple terms . .   what is your Risk:Reward ratio ?

RaptorUK:

You didn't answer my simple question,  perhaps you don't know the answer ?

i haven't calculated what is my risk:reward ratio. i have an average of 10 pips per lot for reward. risk. i haven't analyzed.

tonny:

Reminds me of when i had just discovered forex and started trading live. Say hi to mr margin call for me i sent him to you to deliver a message and will be arriving in the next few days. When he arrives see me personally. My advice, once you make 300 pips stop trading. Hit and run style is profitable that way otherwise temptation will make you multiply lots then is when you'll hit margin call trust me.
thats why i am asking to you all masters. strategy is correct or it is going to burn my account?

doshur:
opportunity wasted. you are losing to time.
is there any other method? to win each and every trade? if i am doing wrong?

abhishek72457:
is there any other method? to win each and every trade? if i am doing wrong?

there is no method that can trade with 100% win. I once tried that for a year and was lucky to do that. For 2nd year, I use averaging to close multiple position in profit.

so you did nothing wrong but your expectation is wrong. sorry to say that to you.

but you did something half right that is using small position to go though big wave and survive until you hit tp. mr margin call is not going to call you.

sometimes you have to use some method like averaging to win the market. no one can pick top and bottom, so I believed in averaging position.

doshur:

there is no method that can trade with 100% win. I once tried that for a year and was lucky to do that. For 2nd year, I use averaging to close multiple position in profit.

so you did nothing wrong but your expectation is wrong. sorry to say that to you.

but you did something half right that is using small position to go though big wave and survive until you hit tp. mr margin call is not going to call you.

sometimes you have to use some method like averaging to win the market. no one can pick top and bottom, so I believed in averaging position.

ok. so i am doing Half right. so what is the other Haldf that could be right? how to get that other half to be fullfilled? 

abhishek72457:
i haven't calculated what is my risk:reward ratio. i have an average of 10 pips per lot for reward. risk. i haven't analyzed.
OK,  let me help you a little,  you want to maintain 100% WR,  your worst MAE is 9.22 EUR  your average win is 0.88 EUR so your Risk:Reward can be approximated as 9.22:0.88 or 10.47  for this R:R you will need a WR of 91.3% just to break even and even a Coin Toss EA with this R:R that doesn't seek to win or lose will manage over 90% WR and may well achieve 100% WR for short periods of time . . .
Reason: