If you are new to forex: Get in here!

Welcome to the forex world!I know the first thing all new traders want is a broker. Yes, you need a broker in order to use a demo account and a live account. Well, you can always use Profiforex (am not advertising- Am just recommending the one I use and trust). Well, finding a broker should not really be your major concern if you are a total newbie. What should be the major concern? Knowledge. Yes, knowledge is Power. When you have the full knowledge of Forex, your life will never remain the same. So, you must do everything you can to master the art of forex. First you have to learn and secondly, you have to practice, then thirdly, you have to do the actual trading. Do not let nobody tell you that forex is easy because it isn't. Now is the time to start. Learn, Practice and Trade forever.

okon:
Welcome to the forex world!I know the first thing all new traders want is a broker. Yes, you need a broker in order to use a demo account and a live account. Well, you can always use Profiforex (am not advertising- Am just recommending the one I use and trust). Well, finding a broker should not really be your major concern if you are a total newbie. What should be the major concern? Knowledge. Yes, knowledge is Power. When you have the full knowledge of Forex, your life will never remain the same. So, you must do everything you can to master the art of forex. First you have to learn and secondly, you have to practice, then thirdly, you have to do the actual trading. Do not let nobody tell you that forex is easy because it isn't. Now is the time to start. Learn, Practice and Trade forever.

I call this the ULTIMATE THREE in forex, learn! practice! and trade! I use this broker too as you might have noticed, and they really not a bad recommendation to any newbie. In fact it will be worth their while if any newbie start forex with them. Very nice and conducive conditions.

okon:

Excellent post. Thank you for the word of advice. I am sure a lot of newbies will understand what it takes to be a very good trader. It might be very difficult from the start, but as the day goes by, your knowledge and experience will grow.

Yes if you want to be a successful trader then you should learn,practice more Forex and get knowldge about it.

Yes i good broker is the primary requirement to begin with forex trading. Also traders can use demo account to learn more about trading.

Reason: