Could Someone Wins Every Trade? Lets Discuss - page 4

The other half is picking top and bottom and its impossible therefore you can only be half right.

RaptorUK:
OK,  let me help you a little,  you want to maintain 100% WR,  your worst MAE is 9.22 EUR  your average win is 0.88 EUR so your Risk:Reward can be approximated as 9.22:0.88 or 10.47  for this R:R you will need a WR of 91.3% just to break even and even a Coin Toss EA with this R:R that doesn't seek to win or lose will manage over 90% WR and may well achieve 100% WR for short periods of time . . .
i  want to develop an EA that could win each and every trade. so need some strategy how can i reach my goal.

doshur:
The other half is picking top and bottom and its impossible therefore you can only be half right.is there any indicator that i can use to reach my goal? rightnow i am using RSI(21) to enter and Data release. after data release i enter in a trade in the trend direction.

abhishek72457:
i  want to develop an EA that could win each and every trade. so need some strategy how can i reach my goal.
Why do you need to win "each  and every trade" ? Isn't your goal to win money ?

abhishek72457:
Please don't answer inside the quote, it's difficult to follow the discussion.

Where is newdigital opinion. That guy good at predicting movement i saw him predict bull once and all of a sudden the market made u turn from bear to bull.  /('.')\

tonny:
Where is newdigital opinion. That guy good at predicting movement i saw him predict bull once and all of a sudden the market made u turn from bear to bull.  /('.')\
Please tonny, don't continue that way. You know it's a slippery slope.

Maybe people mis understand me some times. Im lively man i like making discussion lively to break trading stress after all day following market maybe we should arrange forex meetup so people know me better.

abhishek72457:
if there is a sure win way, there will not be anybody here. we are enjoying our lives right now.

In my opinion yes you can win 100% but that wont in the end be the best system. Either you would make little compared to if you would have made some sacrifices by allowing some to close at a loss or you will get stuck along the way.
Reason: