General - page 1426

Fraud  (1)
Occasionally the SEC and other regulators will castigate, actually punish, fraudulent events on Wall Street. Of course the real punishment is only meted out to individuals and small companies. Mega banks – the banking mafia – are largely immun Martha Stewart was convicted of insider trading in...
EUR/USD - As per my short term count EUR/USD on Corrective format. I expecting support zone for this corrective B wave lies on 1.2360 to 1.2370 zone. If in this support zone price hold means we expect further upside C wave, C wave should go upto 1.2600 even 1.2800 area. If this area of support...
How does forex market work? Please share details about each step performed in forex market.
Please help me with a small setup problem i have! Urgent response needed. The time on the software is showing GMT+1 How can i adjust it to show GMT+0? Any quick responses would be appreciated.Thank u!
Hi, i have problems debugging my EA. When I start the debugger it runs and suddenly exists it again without even coming to my break point in the first line of OnInit(). Does anybody know this problem? I don't know if this has anything to do with the problem, but in the Journal tab of the editor
Hello all, I would like to use the face that the SNB is still protecting the CHF against the EUR. Right now I'm doing this quite frequently by manual trading which is very time consuming and not very effective. Mainly because in general you miss the exit point and the EUR/CHF is ranging very slowly...
I want to tarde the euro/chf and the euro/gbp could someone tell me how i install them on MT5? Thank u!
hi, i'm opening this thread to discuss portfolio composition, i'm having headache trying to make the biggest and most diversify portfolio without correlation, i'm using a website that checking correlation on severals timeframes but it's driving me nuts so if you willing to share tips, portfolio or
hi, indicator " iUniMA_MTF.mq5 " , show two moving average in one chart. Indicators: Moving Averages, multi-timeframe is there an indicator : show at least 5 ma in one chart { current time frame + 4 another time frame } or modify this indicator? can you please help? thanks.
This CNBC video on "Trading the Globe" emerging markets is super interesting. I don't follow emerging market stocks but am interested in the emerging real estate markets of Brazil and the Philippines. Trading The Globe: Emerging Markets Plays - CNBC
Pls. help me to convert this indicator to mql5 . Thank you
  indicator  (2)
pls can i get good indicator that does not repaint
Automated Trading Championship 2012 is an exciting event for all keen on the automated trading. All Applicants are warmly welcome. Unfortunately, we often see that many Expert Advisor developers fail to complete all necessary preparations for some reason. But being an Applicant does not mean being a...
Howdy folks! Just thinking about switching to MetaTrader 4 from FreeStockCharts.com ("FSC"); but I've run into a snag. I've gotten MT4 to duplicate all the indicators in FSC; except for the RSI Histogram. even in non-histogram form, FSC's RSI just seems to behave differently. don't know if this...
I have just started into the foray of forex and would like to make a BTECH Project around MQL5 coding like expert advisors or indicators etc.. I would require some competitive ideas and sources where i can perfect my MQL5 coding. Please Help
  [Ask] Code MA  (9)
Ask for Help Code Graves' Disease Foundation all .. I have a headache looking for code on the ATR indicator MA (previous indicators of data). If anyone can help me very happy .. What I want is an ATR crossed MAit will be reflected in the Chart window, a rectangel. Hopefully nothing helps.
My English is not good...SO GOOGLE translation First of all, I would like to thank the original author of a set of indicators Melis cci about T3 cci transformation I very like cci Now I basically do not look at the K... Use Tbl and Zero or Ghost We engaged in financial line very hard to find
Hi everybody, I’m trying to change some formulas from MQL4 to MQL5, but I’m having some problems with that. It’s my first trying. Could you please check my formula and inform me where my mistake is? It did not plot a line. Thanks #property copyright "Copyright 2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
  Disappearing indicator ?????  (14   1 2)
Hoping some of your really intelligent people here can help. Put this indicator on my chart and the signals flash for a minute or two then disappear. Other times the signals will show up and stay but when I switch time frames the signals will disappear again and sometimes the signals stay as normal...
Hello everybody, I was wondering if I can add more events sounds in the Tools > Options > Events tab like: Open or Close orders, Market order, Pending order, Stop loss, Take profit, Margin call, ... and so on. If this is possible then how can I do it. Thanks a lot
If you want to trade in commodities, the first thing that you would need to do is to find a trustworthy broker firm. You may consider trading in commodities on your own, but the fact is like most other securities, trading in commodities is full of risk.Provide some tips that may be helpful your...
I have heard many times about forex auto robot. There are hundreds of forex auto robots out there which has been claiming to be successful and making your money double or triple within 5-6 months. I want to know is their claim true? Should we trust Forex Auto robot?
Does anyone have a script for Metatrader 4 that will close all open orders?
Hi guys I get thisPrint("MathMax(13,3)=",MathMax(13,3)," MathMod(13,3)=",MathMod(13,3)); MathMax(13,3)=13.0 MathMod(13,3)=-1.#IND ????
The autumn is coming and the new battle of trading robots is near at hand already. That is the sixth Automated Trading Championship and many of you are already familiar with it. But this time we expect that the ranks of participants will be considerably replenished by the newcomers ready to show...
Money management in the foreign exchange currency market requires educating yourself in a variety of financial areas. First, a definition of the foreign exchange currency or forex market is called for. The forex market is simply the exchange of the currency of one country for the currency of another...
From my personal experience and from my experience with other traders, I have found that small accounts don't work. The majority of people don't have the discipline and self control to manage a small account. Of course, small is relative to the person, but all that matters is that the person's who's
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a friend who would like to transfer his credit to my account. How could it be done? Regards Zarina
I have selected 'unlimited' in 'options/max bars in charts', but I can't see any downloading process. The 'history quality' is 0% if i test my EA with earlier data. Thank u.
So you want to set a profit level but aren't sure on how to do it? I would suggest the use of the ATR indicator. For those who don't know, the ATR is a tool which measures the average range (high and lows of the the candles wicks) over a particular time period. The default you'll find in most...