Strategy Tester Output While Testing Into A Text File Or Spread Sheet

While Testing My Strategy I Need To Send The Output To Text File Or Spread Sheet  So That When The Strategy Tester Runs Across and Annotation It Reacts Accordingly.

q.import:
While Testing My Strategy I Need To Send The Output To Text File Or Spread Sheet  So That When The Strategy Tester Runs Across and Annotation It Reacts Accordingly.
Please do not capitalise the first letter of each word,  it makes it harder to read your message and that means it is less likely that you will receive help.

RaptorUK:
Please do not capitalise the first letter of each word,  it makes it harder to read your message and that means it is less likely that you will receive help.
Thank you.. For getting my hopes up that a collabrative answer to my problem was solved and I could move on to help others. That post an want answers to the same problems, I am facing. :)

q.import:
Thank you.. For getting my hopes up that a collabrative answer to my problem was solved and I could move on to help others. That post an want answers to the same problems, I am facing. :)
OK,  here is some help,  to write to a file use the File Functions

RaptorUK:
OK,  here is some help,  to write to a file use the File Functions

Thank you for sending me to the default help file. I love the humor. I was thinking along the lines of sending USD/CHF Bearish Engulf Pattern To A "Text File" Or "Journal" or "Journal" to "Text File", and when the EUR/USD within the next 3hr. produces a Bullish Engulf and Calculate the statistics. I'm just using those pairs as an example. The entire market place as a whole is what I'm Interested in. There are at my count 213 different "Candle Patterns" and 1000's "Indicator Patterns" which are already compiled into a library with over 200,000+ Lines Of Code. Along with Indicator Confirmation. The functionality I am seeking has to be yet published in an article, or discussed in a forum on this site and major sites. "The News EA", comes close. Yet the EA is so far away from what i am trying to achieve. One Minutes to Daily to Weekly. During manual testing the results are off the charts. Getting the data to be read and parsed while testing is a different subject that is why I asked and productivity has stopped until I can find a solution the "Strategy Tester Limitation" I am running into.  A Real World Example with I'm having problems with "Multi-Time Frame" to a "Single Time Frame" with 16 Pair Confirmation of Signals for EUR,GBP, and USD.  Like is said before manually going through the motions I get very good results. Running it in the "Strategy Tester" There is no enough information gathered to make a logical trade. That's why I asked about sending Output to a text file linking it a Workbook in a spread sheet program would be amazing cause the calculation could be made and sent back without parsing through a text file..

Reason: