General - page 1423

Symbol Description Lot Margin Spread Limit & Stop Levels USDCHF US Dollar vs Swiss Franc 100 000 USD 1 000 USD 40 80 GBPUSD Great Britain Pound vs US Dollar 100 000 GBP 1 000 GBP 30 60 EURUSD Euro vs US Dollar 100 000 EUR 1 000 EUR 20 40 It shows the limit level of EURUSD is 40, but i see players
hi guys I'm trying to create an EA for accelerating the setting orders All that EA has to do is ------------------------------------------------------------ Unlimited simultaneous pairs and no magic number ------------------------------------------------------------ Open LONG order and SELL, the...
In build 674 we have introduced the new feature of MQL5 code profiling. Now you can easily assess, locate and optimize performance bottlenecks in your code, having the precise data at hand. For example, take a look at this calculation heavy script: RayTracer.Bmp.mq5. It makes a large number of...
The Forex market offers the trader numerous opportunities and can be very profitable to trade and also very exciting. The most important Forex market is the spot market as it has very large volume. The market is called the spot market because trades are settled immediately, or "on the spot". With...
Hi Every body, In this thread, I'm going to build, step by step an Ea for manual, half manual and automatic traders . This first post will always be updating with the lastest version of the EA, user manual, and Excel structure project . ( as I've not a good memory, I need to use excel to classified
Greetings, This week the ECB lowered teh funding rate to zero, this action which is designed to get banks to lend money ( funny the exact thing that caused bubbles all over the world... people borrowing money is exactly what they are trying to get everyone to do again) any way I digress The zero...
Hi, I want to program an indicator just like the candlesticks style in main chart. So, how to use ColorCandleBull() to define the color of a candlestick?
Here is the beginning -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139689. I think the answer will be quicker here, especially since the same crap happens in terminal 5. Just reproduced it :) . Frankly speaking, I thought trend-following was quite reliable, but I was brutally thrown to the ground. What do you
  What we are up to  (19   1 2)
Hello, We are a new signal provider on RAS the ID is 37895 and it is called tradetheladders. If you follow the signals please leverage no more then $1.00 per pip per thousand dollars of equity we suggest that you leverage $.50 per pip per thousand in equity. Followers can raise the amount of...
Hi, I am not experienced programmer, so I don't know if it is possible and how to fill comment field in CTrade class ("Buy Trade", "StopLoss") from the Wizard signal modele? For example:      if((prev_fast_value > prev_close))      signal = 100; CTrade. comment = "Buy trade" I would like to have...
Hello guys, We all know that trade in forex is depending on two analysis : 1-fundamental analysis 2-Technical analysis we know the important effect of any news in the market , it may last for short time and may destroying technical analysis and last for long time.The news in forex trading usually...
Something we need to know about: orex trading has the great potential of becoming a profitable and fulfilling career that will let you have a lifestyle that few other lucrative activities in the world can offer to people from many roads in life and without asking any of those men and women for a...
I have reduced a bug in an indicator I am working on to a reproducible case of unexpected behavior with CopyClose. #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 0#property indicator_plots 0int OnInit()  { IndicatorSetString(INDICATOR_SHORTNAME,"copyclose_bug_demo");...
The Dodd-Frank Act, the financial reform measures that Congress passed in the summer of 2010, (or more aptly name The Frankly-Do-nothing Act) called for the majority of the $600 trillion derivative market, including credit default swaps, to be traded on exchanges and for transactions to go through...
Is there any way to calculate Fibonacci time zones using a function?
Hello, is the source code of the predefined technical indicators (https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/indicators) available somewhere? Dobrek
  0th bar  (5)
Hi all, I have found this forum very helpful with my last question - so here's another. What exactly happens during the 0th bar? I'm writing a SAR EA and I want to know whether I can safely use the 0th bar to make trading criteria. Question: Specifically for SAR, does it flip flop back and forth...
NFA just charged FXDD with myriad accounts of alleged violations of its rules. Details are below. To the best of our knowledge several more firms are on NFA’s radar and have been heavily audited in the past year. This is a result of the audit NFA announced back in January 2010 which then lead to...
Dear community, I would be very grateful if somebody could help me with the position of the label. I would like to create some labels at the end of the indicator lines like on the picture below. The labels should move to right, if we get new candles. I try to solve the problem with the...
I am creating a panel indicator which uses the "CheckGroup" class. My question is; in the "SimplePanel" indicator when the "OnChangeCheckGroup" function is called, how can i determine which of the boxes are checked using the value given by the check group value function? Any help is greatly...
While trying to realize factories within Structs I came across something that's possibly a Bug. It compiles fine, but a static Method seems to return the wrong thing... simplified example: struct Info{ double a; double b; double c;   Info() : a(1.1), b(2.2),...
Here some tests results and below details: Code used: // chart symbol is GBPUSD// ETimeFrame is PERIOD_H1// LCrtTime is a datetimevoid OnTick(){ CopyTime(Symbol(),ETimeFrame,0,1,LCkSigTime); LCrtTime = LCkSigTime[0];          datetime...
how abouts do I go about getting money into my account and go from demo acct to live account?
More than a month has passed since the start of the registration for the Automated Trading Championship 2012, and we already have about 1000 applicants. This figure significantly exceeds the last year one, as we got about 700 applicants for the first month in 2011. Two and a half months have left...
Hi, is MetaTrader sending/connecting any data to MetaQuotes, its programmers? Or are your EAs codes available for your broker while trading with MetaTrader? Kind Regards
Hi all, I have looked online and as far as I can tell, this topic has not been very thoroughly addressed. Perhaps this post may be of help to others besides myself. From my current understanding, the EA only knows price data starting from the instant it is attached to the chart. So, if I'm working...
I find the OHLC prices in MQL4 are different from MQL5 at the same time? For example: Which prices are ture in fact? Thank for any help in advance.
  MQL4.Com OffLine  (2)
Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. A victim of the DNS hijacker ?
Should we not do our children the convenience of teaching them computer language as do we 1, 2, 3,...?
Dear all, i've been searching for a broker offering PAMM account compatible with the MT5 platform, but could not find any (all MT4 based). Do you know any broker offering such account ? or which one would be the first and when ? best regards, nicolaswr