Change of Server

I have unsubscribed from a signal that I had wrongly subscribed, I do not see the refund in my account?

I do not know ... It should be refund? because it is written on the rules here that no any refund :

Paid subscription canceled by Subscriber is not refunded.

If I am wrong so sorry

But previously when i subscribed to the wrong server, i was told to unsubscribed and it was being refunded. I just subscribed yesterday, i have unsubscribed this morning.

Are you talking about this thread (your talking with marsel ) ? Why do you need witnesses if it is just a talking between 2 persons only (you and MQ)? :) You can write PM to marsel, or write to ServiceDesk for example.

kenton:
I have unsubscribed from a signal that I had wrongly subscribed, I do not see the refund in my account?
Your terminal has been synchronized so you get no refund. Subscription was in use so it's cost cannot be refunded.

marsel:
Your terminal has been synchronized so you get no refund. Subscription was in use so it's cost cannot be refunded.
Then how do i get connected again since my account being debited for a week subscription and i have not used it?

kenton:
 Then how do i get connected again since my account being debited for a week subscription and i have not used it?
Unfortunately it is not possible.
Reason: