General - page 1420

2012.08.04 10:37:56 Core 1 2012.01.01 00:00:00 Invalid EX5 file 2012.08.04 10:37:56 Core 1 tester stopped because expert initialization failed My EA has compiled successfully, but can't run. log show: global initialization failed
  Forex Myths  (17   1 2)
What are some common forex myths and on which new traders believe?
Today we want to talk about how the Championship participants are filling out their data. This seemingly easy step for some reason often causes difficulties. While checking the participants profiles, we have gained some statistics of typical errors and inaccuracies, which do not allow to complete...
I use verity of EA on live accounts. At the learning stage. All my accounts are positive. The outcome of all EA's are managed manually. The greatest lost that I have endured is when there is a revers breakout against an existing trade(Buy or Sell). I would like to apply an indicator that would
  Earning  (11   1 2)
Hi,I'm new here.I want to ask how to earn money here?I download metatrader 5.And I don't see that I earning anything. Thanks in advance.
Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to MT5 programming, so if someone has a more efficient way to do this i'd be happy with the advice In my EA need to go through the History of deals, and based on the history my EA can make furhter decisions. First thing i do to do this is: for(i = 0; i <...
  Open long and short in MQL5  (12   1 2)
HI! Can MQL5 Open a long order without close it and open another short order? I'm new to MQL5, but I can do it in MQL4. Thanks Clive
On the Cloud Network Statistics page&nbsp;https://cloud.mql5.com/en/stats What do the green bars verses the red bars mean? Thanks
I recently tried to make Xupypr ea object oriented by attaching classes that perform trade executions. I found out that the initial optimization without the object oriented approach worked well. The results were good. Then, I proceeded by enabling the objects and it failed to achieve the former...
Hello all, I have finally created my first working EA in mql5. Now i want to code for trailing stop in it. I know how to code for it in mql4 but mql5 is a completely different game according to the article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/134, "How to create your own trailing stop". From what i...
Hello everybody, I would like to ask if somebody could help me with next problem. Firstly, I attach my short completed script: #property copyright "Copyright 2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "http://www.mql5.com" #property version "1...
I heard that mt5 is not so good for people running EA. I personally don't see a reason to switch
How to close a part of the volum of an open position in mql5 ? eg: i open 1.0 lot of eur/usd, now i want to close 0.5 lot, how should i do? thsnks~!
Hello all, I want to set a condition of opening a buy order which will be : open a 'buy' order only if the previous order was also 'buy'. Can anyone assist me in setting this condition? Thanks in advance
Pessoal no MT4, a única alteração foi mcdsample 1-2 Ele abriu duas ordens de uma só vez, mas não sei onde alterar MT5 MT4 / Para simplificar a codificação e acelerar o acesso / / Os dados são colocados em variáveis ​​internas     MacdCurrent iMACD = (NULL, 0,12,26,9, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, 0);...
After automatic update of Metatrader 5 today, the Terminal keeps crashing on startup with Message "terminal64.exe entry point "•" not found" I did not change anything on my system except the MT5 auto-update. Edit: I solved the problem by turning off F-Secure's enhanced process monitoring
Dear MetaQuotes, I can't upgrade my MT5 client to the lates build 684 through the liveupate system. which I got through the liveupdate system is build 655, not 684. My Computer is Windows 7.
Staff in MT4, the only change was mcdsample 1 to 2 He opened two orders at once, but do not know where to change MT5 MT4 / To simplify the coding and speed up access / / Data are put into internal variables MacdCurrent iMACD = (NULL, 0,12,26,9, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, 0); MacdPrevious...
If somebody is experiencing problems in access today, I have been told that it is happening due to changes that developers of the site were making to web. Just clean the cache of your browser and it should be OK (it took me 3 cache cleaning, so if it does not work from the first, try again - it...
After I read these words, I have questions: 1.May I create 2 edition for sell? one is for demo purpose, other is for selling, is it? a.If yes, how to create demo edition run under Strategy Tester. Is there any demo code? b.How to test the indicator under Strategy Tester? I think there no...
Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, July 31, 2012 EURUSD The big trend by look with TCCI - till now still on bulls, of course. But for today move, be aware of the bearish - I see the price try to test again to that 23.6 fib line (at 1.2195). So, of course - this could probably bearish first here...
The FX market doesn't have commissions. Unlike exchange-based markets, is really a principals-only market. FX firms are dealers, not brokers. This can be critical distinction that most investors must realize. Unlike brokers, dealers assume market risk by being a counterparty to the investor's...
Broco Trader showing no connection whereas the internet is connected. Please help.
Some applicants think that automatic tests of Expert Advisors are a mere formality, which is not really important for the Championship. They ignore the fact that such tests are objective and valuable experience for automated trading system developers. Here we present an overview of the most common...
Who can make this trading system into an ea trading these are the rule for trading BUY TRADE When the green arrow shows up ,heiken ashi candle turns green and the double cci cross the tick zero line up ward ,we place a buy trade. STOP LOSS- stop loss will be at low of the heiken ashi candle signaL...
If i register as a seller, can i sell mt4 product? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Every Forex trader has different nature and character. Some traders prefer to trade by following the trend, but there are also traders who prefer to trade against the current trend. Each character can generate profit and loss. However, a Forex trader must have a thorough knowledge of Forex trading....
I live in an area that has relatively cheap electricity. I also have access to a fair amount of computing power, home built desktops to refurb servers. Question I have, would it be possible to make profit if I were to setup these on this cloud?
  Ea ma_rsi  (8)
This is an expert advisor made by Im_hungry for metatrader 5 (it is not such a new one, but might be worth looking into it a bit) It uses the EMA_RSI_VA indicator made by Integer in trading. Testing results are for 1 hour EURSUD with default parameters used (no change in parameters whatsoever) I am...
I am fairly new to MT5 platform programming. I am an experienced C coder. I am seeking sample code for an expert trading system using "Stop Loss" orders. I would like to find something along the lines of the "Semaphore Trading" example I found in the MQL5 Literature. What I envision should be...