General - page 1756

[Deleted]
hi anyone can help to change the color for this indicator?
  EA live  (2)
hi, i want to go live using EA but i am worrieds about powwer outages,,,please advise on how to counter? thx
Does not a script product telling about time of login and logout by an email give it?
Can someone from Meta Quotes tell me, if the Bulls MT4 indicator, works on buy ticks, and the Bears MT4 indicator works on sell ticks, or is there some other calculations thrown in ?? I am not a programmer as such, but It looks like thats how these two indicators are set up. I was also wondering...
I just started reading John Personsnew book called: Forex Conquered High Probability Stratagies.... It is a very excellent book on forex trading, unlike some recent books on TA in fx. He does alot of trading centered around pivot points. He likes to use something he calls a pivot point moving...
I got these pics from a website offering some signal service. Please look at the charts and see if you can identify the indicator. Thanks.
  Error Code 145  (3)
How I can get error code 145 "modification denied because order too close to market" when I deleting buystop or sellstop? I mean that broker dont allow me delete this orders! He locked it? Thanks
When does this occur? I have the problem when my EA wants to close a trade (sometiems, like 1 time out of 10). It says too close to market but wtf I want to close AT market.. how can it be too close? heh. TP or SL too close? close order #111 sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.3318 sl: 1.3355 tp: 1.3310 at price...
Is it possible to modify the current Fibonacci Retracement Lines to, instead of showing levels in percentage (100%, 68%, 32%, 0 %...), show it in terms of pips increment.. ie, if I chose to use 10 pips, it will draw horizontal lines per every 10 pips from the starting reference to the direction of...
Hi I was wondering how the levels are calculated on the moving averages , and if there's a way of using these level lines in an EA. thanks
[Deleted]
Hi Is there an indicator / program for mt4 that flips between your open charts with a built in timer, say every 5 - 10 seconds?
I try to use that code but it does not work.. I placed file week.txt in.... \experts\files\week.txt abd it contains .. 2007.03.30;15:00;Koko;USA;March;-0.5%;-0.8%; and ReadFromFile in.. \experts\indicators\readfromfile.mg4...
Sorry about the double post... I posted in the wrong forum and I'm not sure how to move it... Hi Everyone, I'm trying to update my stock position sizing spreadsheet to use with forex. I thought it might be nice to use DDE so I can have live pricing/spread updates. I have a data entry box where I put
I try to use it but I can not. I placed file week.txt in catalog ...experts\files\week.txt which cointaines that line.. 2007.03.30;16:00;Industrial Prodaction MM;USA;March;3.40%;1.0%; and run that file //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
I cannot seem to get ALL my indicators to load into MT4. Does MT4 have a limit as to how many custom indicators you can have in your indicators folder? I have tried deleting them all and reinstalling but to no avail. They just won't compile. I have almost 1000 indicators, and maybe around 300-400...
Has anybody used a multi-hedge indicator for MT4? If you did use it, did you find it helpful? Multi-Hedge indicator displays net dollar profit or loss. It combines 3-4 currency pairs into one line showing a net dollar fluctuations. The indicator allows you to plug in any currency pairs and lots...
I found this great EA (thank you Ron) and i need to include the next sentence: if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) if(Bid => iCustom(NULL,0,"JFatl",JFA1S,5,0,i)); closeOrder I need help to include this sentence (correctly written) (and the same for OrderType()== OP_SELL)) in...
Hi, First I'd like to thank 'codersguru' for writing an excellent tutorial on how to program in MQL4. I am re-writing the entire tutorial in 'Plain English' complete with illustrations and more; I will publish it in PDF format so it's easy to make a printed book. It is evident that codersguru wrote...
[Deleted]
OK ive been having issues with the strategy tester it just alll out stopped working for me. In addition I kept getting a live update alert and it wouldint connect. So I downloaded the platform again. Dropped all my old experts back into the experts folder and nadda, nothing, zero, zilch. The old...
Dear Fellow Traders, Can anybody tell me how I can get Gann Swing Charts with Metatrader. I have looked all around but never managed to find anything on this. Regards
Hi! I use auto ternd chanell from Dolly system but it is set to hours interval. Is there another auto trend chanell which can be set to minutes interval? Boogie.
Hi! I tried to use ReadFromFile code from this website "MQL4: Working with Files. An Example of Important Market Events Visualization" but it does not work. Is someone using that code already? If it so then tell me what to do to make it work? Boogie
When I backtest something I not only want to see the end balance shooting to the moon but also the consistency of the EA. Maybe it would be possible to get more data out of the end results? Like split by month, week, day. One your backtest makes you $100k but you want to see how are they made up by...
  Coppock Indicator  (40   1 2 3 4)
Hello all, Does anyone know where I can find "Coppock Indicator" for Metatrader 4.0. Thanks nick
How can I close all open trades and pending orders together ? Thanks for help.
Great GBP/USD Strategy for Swing Trades Dear all traders, I have been asked in a few chat rooms what strategy do i use for swing trades. Therefore i decided to share this strategy of mine to anyone who is interested. Average 300-400 pips a month. Things you need: 1) Daily Chart on GBP/USD 2) 4 hours...
  E-BayClone EA  (14   1 2)
hi, bad result (( account will kill it! thank you from ocm * sorry poor english
[Deleted]
need someone point tech me. how from the below function return to call above operate? like int start() { xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ^ ^ ^ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in below here to call above to operate? thanks tytian
  Bag-it EA  (13   1 2)
I have been testing the bag-it EA from fukinagashi since monday. It's an EA that has it roots from the bagovino method http://forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=7603 So far so good. I will try to be punctual in posting my latest statements every week. I will just be posting forward test statements...