How long do you trade Forex?

Just write each one for how long you are trading Forex. This will help us see somehow who is a player on the Forex market.

I am trading for no more than 2 months and mostly use some Signals in the beginning. 

MetaSky:

Just write each one for how long you are trading Forex. This will help us see somehow who is a player on the Forex market.

I am trading for no more than 2 months and mostly use some Signals in the beginning. 

I have been learning to trade since the late fall of 2006.

MetaSky:

November 2011.

I have almost a year in foreign exchange trading hours! There are many ways, but quite hard!

MetaSky:

Dec 2006

Next month a year for me. I'm still in the testing phase but I should be close to having a complete automated trading system,  working on various symbols at the same time. (Hope it is also a  winning one  :p)

Nice one going there. Keep it up!

In 2009 I met forex. I thought:  is a breeze!   : D

I lost 1000 USD in 15 days .... : (

This month, after studying the mechanism by almost four years, is that I took courage and went back to invest in real account.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Jan 2013

Pretty new incomers! 

Reason: