I'm Jealous

I'm Jealous of Indonesian, Malaysian, Filipino's, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese & Japanese people...

WHy do they show on facebook and also on discovery channels that they make and eat so tasty foods!?

If your not going to serve me ... why show me!?

please post in this topic your dishes and recipes pls ....

Hahahahha...

what recipes do you want? what kind of food do you want?

regards,

anton

Hi mr_nims, i really love this indonesian food. Sate Kambing!

Here the recipe goat satay (sate kambing) | Indonesian Original Recipes

cooking and trading at the same time is a sign of a man who has no woman or a sign of a kitchen man, uncle nims which of the two are you

what recipes do you want? may be i can help you~

If traders are successful they should be able to afford a chef and not worry about cooking themselves. LOL

Zillions of apps out there...... They work too. Some have f(l)abulous recipies

drunkpips:
cooking and trading at the same time is a sign of a man who has no woman or a sign of a kitchen man, uncle nims which of the two are you

Or a sign of not living for trading but from trading. Trading is not the most important thing in the world. You can live without it. Try living without the food

What, the protein bars that are available in all the sci-fi apocalyptic shows are not enough for you?

Hey bro,

You should never be jealous of anyone.Respect your food which you have been eating for so many years.

There's often a saying in this world that you always see gold in others plate.

SO be happy with what you have got and enjoy .

whisperer:
Or a sign of not living for trading but from trading. Trading is not the most important thing in the world. You can live without it. Try living without the food

Well spoken. I can cook and I like it, it's relaxing. New recipes are always welcome.

I can recommend Causa Rellena or Russian Salad Spanish Way (Ensaladilla Russa). Cold, but both are kickers on parties.

Reason: