Organsing profiles into subfolders?

Hello there,

Is it possible to organise profiles into subfolders in the same way that indicators files can be organised?

I tried placing certain profile folders inside a folder but there is no link to them once I open mt4.

Thank you for any help

Metro 

Which type of profiles you are trying to keep in a folder? Do you mean template or what? 

Thanks. 

nirob76:

Which type of profiles you are trying to keep in a folder? Do you mean template or what? 

Thanks. 

He/she meant profiles as profiles. Check your File menu to see what profiles he/she meant. Or check at the bottom of the platform.

belido:
He/she meant profiles as profiles. Check your File menu to see what profiles he/she meant. Or check at the bottom of the platform.

Just the profiles under the file menu and the profile short cut button.

I have a profile (profile 1) that has 6 time frames and some indicartors/color scheme that I like so I save that profile for each currency pair:

Profile 1 AUD CAD, Profile 1 AUDUSD, profile1 EURUSD ...etc. I have another profile (profile 2) that has different indicators so I save those: profile 2 AUDCAD, Profile 2 AUDUSD.

I would be nice if the different profiles could be organised into 2 folders that can expand the same way indicator folders and menus can.

cheers 

-metro 

Metrobot:

Just the profiles under the file menu and the profile short cut button.

I have a profile (profile 1) that has 6 time frames and some indicartors/color scheme that I like so I save that profile for each currency pair:

Profile 1 AUD CAD, Profile 1 AUDUSD, profile1 EURUSD ...etc. I have another profile (profile 2) that has different indicators so I save those: profile 2 AUDCAD, Profile 2 AUDUSD.

I would be nice if the different profiles could be organised into 2 folders that can expand the same way indicator folders and menus can.

cheers 

-metro 

Good Metrobot for your explanation.

I never used profile as like you but always I am using template. Whatever my choice, I make a template and saved. Example: 

Template: 1. Fresh (There is no indicator or anything, 100% fresh chart) 

2. MA  ( My favourite 2/3 indicators set up with moving average, So within a click I can get all the direction in any chart)

3. Closed All (Here I set up closed all orders EA and saved. If in any emergency, I just put in the chart and all the trades closed within a moment.) 

Thanks. 

nirob76:

Good Metrobot for your explanation.

I never used profile as like you but always I am using template. Whatever my choice, I make a template and saved. Example: 

Template: 1. Fresh (There is no indicator or anything, 100% fresh chart) 

2. MA  ( My favourite 2/3 indicators set up with moving average, So within a click I can get all the direction in any chart)

3. Closed All (Here I set up closed all orders EA and saved. If in any emergency, I just put in the chart and all the trades closed within a moment.) 

Thanks. 

Cheers. I use he profiles so that I can swich instruments quickly without have to drag them to each of the 6 windows. I'm fine using it as is but I was hoping there was a way to keep the menus cleaner and more organized

-Metrobot