Choose a broker FXCM vs...

I am currently trading via TOS with only $500 in the Forex account.  FXCM requires $2000 and I would rather not do that if I do not have to.

I'm looking for broker recommendations for MT4 or even the MT5 platforms.  Assistance is greatly appreciated.

Try the following. i have not used them yet but i will open a live account soon at 1 or all of them.

www.oanda.com  www.amifx.com  www.myfxchoice.com   if you need more leverage try fxchoice as the other 2 are 50/1.

fx9:

Try the following. i have not used them yet but i will open a live account soon at 1 or all of them.

www.oanda.com  www.amifx.com  www.myfxchoice.com   if you need more leverage try fxchoice as the other 2 are 50/1.

Very interesting.  So there is this thing called 'Binary Options' which are basically calls and puts on Forex.  At FX choice, the way I understand it (limited at the moment), is 200:1 leverage for a minimum deposit of $100.  Buying calls or puts (as opposed to selling calls or puts) limits the downside risk on the trade to the initial debit and protects against a margin call.  If all this is true, it is a sea change in the world of trading.

Binary options i have no knowlege of.
Reason: