MT4 Platform question

New to MT4 (and trading in general) so please pardon the newb question.

On the right side of my charts on MT4 are the numbers for the current rate and so forth. How can I make those numbers larger? They are soooo small that it is really hard to see on the screen. I have added a screen shot with some arrows to show what I mean.

Files:
mt4.png  656 kb

KarmaSenge:

New to MT4 (and trading in general) so please pardon the newb question.

On the right side of my charts on MT4 are the numbers for the current rate and so forth. How can I make those numbers larger? They are soooo small that it is really hard to see on the screen. I have added a screen shot with some arrows to show what I mean.

As far as I know, they're not adjustable. Only thing you could do would be to change your screen res

I am agree with Dear Filter, so far never seen this type of options to large the font of MT4. We can do it for web page and others but not MT4 platform.

Thanks. 

Yeah you have to set your windows screen resolution to lower resolution. If you dont know how to do that, close or minimize all of your application after that right click your mouse on screen and pop up menu will appear. Click screen resolution and set your screen resolution.

You can also post request to the "Service desk" (you'll find a link in your profile menu).

If enough people request it, maybe they will add that option. 

Reason: