Build 825

Is this a hack ?

This is a very bad update  you cant switch between profiles it freezes

Messing up 3 platforms Activetrades FXDD and Hotforex  

Hello please provide more details:

1) Using of CPU,RAM

2) What indicators/experts on the chart

We can't reproduce your behavior. If you want resolve issue please provide more details. What OS do you use? Minimal required XP SP3 version. Also install last updates for your OS. If issue not solved please report to the ServiceDesk with details.

AlekseyP:
We can't reproduce your behavior. If you want resolve issue please provide more details. What OS do you use? Minimal required XP SP3 version. Also install last updates for your OS. If issue not solved please report to the ServiceDesk with details.
Maby its a better idee that i choose for an update or not 

AlekseyP:

See this post Aleksey.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 825: Product Renting in Market and Testing of Indicators

Sync37, 2015.05.25 18:30

The profile trick worked for me and I've isolated it to one indicator that I use.  As soon as it is added I get terminal.exe using 13% CPU time and the memory increasing all the time.  There has never been an issue with this indicator before now.

Two files are attached. 

MACDPredictor.mq4 is the one causing the problem,

MACD (DEMA) DiNapoli.mq4 is called by MACDPredictor.mq4 which won't work without it.

Neither is my work - I may have fiddled with them since downloading but as I say they have been stable for a long time.

Any help apreciated.

Hotfix 830 build released.

Connect to MetaQuotes-Demo server to upgrade, please.
Reason: