General - page 1693

I was analyzing the moments from March 2000 until now and I have come to find out that the dollar has always recovered in the last two months of the year so if you are worried don´t be. Metatrader set to monthly will clearly show. So enjoy!
Hello as we begin our end of year vacation planning don’t forget that Forex can also help you out in this! How you ask well if you plan to go outside of the states, let’s say somewhere in Europe it would help analyze how your dollar is keeping up with the euro especially if your budget is tight. So...
Can anyone please code me this simple ea.. The ea should just buy at any selected time frame as soon as a new candle is opened. (no trading conditions) and as soon as the SL or TP is met it should again open a buy order with the given TP and SL Lot size adjustable Take profit adjustable StopLoss...
Hi to all, This is the system I have been using for about 8 months now with a good win/loss ratio. I use 7 to 8 indicators and when 6 of 7 or 7 of 8 agree on a short or long entry I enter. Below is a screen shot of my chart but it is very bust so what I would like is one indicator that would show...
  Alligator EA  (14   1 2)
Hi,excuse me for my english I just want to now if there is one EA based on alligator undicator. Thanks
I need help either finding something that might accomplish the following, or someone who can program it. The basic premise is that two positions are initiated at the start, a buy and a sell, on the same pair. A stoploss is set for both (adjustable, i.e. 25 pips). Presuming the market will pick a...
Can someone help me with an indicator that would aid me in identifying solid uptrends and downtrends just before they happen on a 1 minute chart ? MACD seems useful, but I can't seem to tweak the settings correctly to suit my purpose.. I appreciate any feedback to this question in advance
  hye  (2)
haloo
  Reverse EMA  (7)
I have an idea for an altered EMA. I am not sure if this has been programmed already. I am not even sure if this is a good idea. But I believe it would be a simple task for a seasoned programmer to do. I am curious what the result would be and how it could be used. So instead of a regular EMA that...
Wondering if folks here might be able to point me towards an EA that I'm sure must already exist. Simply put, this EA will: 1. Set several levels of buy stop, sell stop, buy limit, and sell limit orders and associated SL's for each (grid?). 2. Only one long and one short position can be open at a...
I have been using the NRTR_ATR_STOP indicator, and would like to put the current values of the indicator lines into the top left hand corner of the screen. This would make it easier to use as a trailing Stop Loss level. At present, I have to use the mouse and the Data Window. I have used the...
Hi guys,i am looking for version of statement.htm file for MT4 which is showing profit for trades as PIPS not only as money. I would to change this file my own way, but i do not the structure of source dates. Can you help me, please? insidefx
[Deleted]
I am searching for a Trin indicator , Arms index or similar
During the 1998 financial crisis, the World Bank was at hand to provide rescue package with strict conditions attached. This time around, there was a notable silence on the World Bank part, or that the newspaper I read had not captured the statements. Can US pump more money i.e. hundreds of billion...
Hello all, I am just a coding hack when it comes to EA's and I justed wanted to know if it is possible to make an EA draw a horizontal line on the chart If it is and someone could post the bit of code required it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, G-Man
  EURUSD_Technical_Analysis  (26   1 2 3)
..... [attach]68962[/attach]
  long market  (2)
The great market of currency interchange is an atmosphere that can give enormous gains from a little while to another one as also hacerte can lose everything at a moment but as we know sometimes for you win necessary to risk a little, in my case it could say to them that it chooses by before...
[Deleted]
Hello, Here is All CCI indicator created by mladen. If any Coder would add next CCI we can have All WoodieCCI indicator. Nice would be to have also histograms. Pucio
[Deleted]
Hi there Its that possible to create Random text inside metatrader,something like webscript here Random text display from a set of text phrases using JavaScript and the randomizer ?
We have received a number of emails that antivirus products McAfee Security Center generate alerts about MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal being virus-infected. This is a false alarm. Unfortunately, the above-mentioned antivirus program interprets the crack-defense mechanisms of MetaTrader 4 Client...
As it was reported earlier, we received a number of emails telling that antivirus products AVG AntiVirus Free and AVG Internet Security had generated alerts about MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal being virus-infected. As a result of joint efforts of MetaQuotes Software Corp. and AVG Technologies,...
I believe persistant problems in the housing / credit markets and their impact on global economic growth will continue to cause volatility in the FOREX Market over the near term. It may take some time for these current persistant issues plaguing the currency market to work themselves through the...
[Deleted]
  Your age  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
How old are you?
Slawa, Since I am developing trading strategy based on GANN (value/time ratio), I have noticed major discrepancy between the TIME and BAR interpolation. Example: Staring 2007.12.11 00:00, the 9 Bars would represent one hour in 5M time frame. Bars: 08, 07, 06, 05, 04, 03, 02, 01, 00 -- notice 9 bars
Greeting.... I want to thanks to Fibonacci & Eliot Wave.... who does agreat theory that always helping me to react....... my dream is................ is that nice,,, if we have an indi that could draw a fibo swing pattern, show us the retracement level and projecting exp. target right away without
Hi all, just new in metatrader stuff, not in stocks/fx/programming. what are my best options for doing backward and after that forward testing. did the EA programming. have collected several years of tick data (maybe not all good, but what interests me most is how performence is by different...
The (FX) market follows a steady cycle of oscillating between a range bound and trending environment, on a long and short term basis. During range bound markets, the buying and selling forces remain more or less equal, and therefore compress the market into a sideways trading pattern such as the...
  Jet's Personal Trading Journal  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I want to keep track of my trades. Posting here will hopefully force me to keep good track record. Encouragement and support needed!
[Deleted]
  !!!warning!!!  (15   1 2)
FOREX IS A BUSINESS, AND ONE OF THE TOUGHEST ONES ON EARTH. If you don't believe me, look at the statistics. 95% of those in Forex don't make money. 95% of those who start their own business go broke in 2 years. If you don't treat Forex like a business, then I highly encourage you to close out...
Hello there, afaik mt3 api is/was public available. How can i get access to MT4 aPI?