Do the brokers have access to the source code of Custom made indicator and EA that we use in the terminals ?

Do the brokers have access to the source code of Custom made indicator and EA that we use in the terminals  ?

How safe our codes are ? 

balachandran chandrasekar:

Do the brokers have access to the source code of Custom made indicator and EA that we use in the terminals  ?

How safe our codes are ? 

• The brokers don't care about your code, they cares about your money.
  • Only Metaquotes can answer about what is send to the brokers under encrypted channels.
  • The brokers don't have any access to your PC or Terminal (I didn't check but I hope so )

i have tried once by running wireshark to see what goes out and what comes in.

only if you run your terminal on your brokers vps, they might have access to your code, something i would never do.

but i think its more important to develop something that actually works, in stead of getting paranoia about your code. 

Marco vd Heijden:

i have tried once by running wireshark to see what goes out and what comes in.

only if you run your terminal on your brokers vps, they might have access to your code, something i would never do.

but i think its more important to develop something that actually works, in stead of getting paranoia about your code. 

Thank You. I will avoid Brokers VPS irrespective of whether i have the source code or just the compiled file in the terminal.

Its not good to make the strategy visible in any way. 

balachandran chandrasekar:

How safe our codes are ? 

Haha its a good question xD maybe the brokers are part of the NSA....:0 haha :D

Sorry, but what is the borker VPS? How do I know if I am running my platform there? I am using the brokers Metatrader4 platform? Would any hidden order EA be "unlocked" or seen by the broker? As you all know when one uses this kind of EA one does not use SL or TP as an order placed with the broker. This is something that worries me...

I think the server (VPS) has full access for all yours with hin

Nacho:
Sorry, but what is the borker VPS? How do I know if I am running my platform there? I am using the brokers Metatrader4 platform? Would any hidden order EA be "unlocked" or seen by the broker? As you all know when one uses this kind of EA one does not use SL or TP as an order placed with the broker. This is something that worries me...

if u use the VPS offered by the broker, they are most likely have the potential to see what indicators or EA u are using.

they are capable of viewing the source code if u keep them in the terminal. 

Mohammad Soubra:
I think the server (VPS) has full access for all yours with hin
no wrong
Reason: