Hello traders!! I want to know what happens when i cancel an ORDER in the forex market?

Hello again!!

I need help here.

for example if i enter the market (in my Real Forex Account) at lets say Short USD/CAD at 1.32360 and  i set my TAKE PROFIT at 1.32300. Suppose the trend did not go as expected and i decide to cancel the ORDER at lets say 1.32330. will i get the 30 pip profit? or make a loss? 

Someone please explain to me.

Thank you 

Nelson Salim:

Hello again!!

I need help here.

for example if i enter the market (in my Real Forex Account) at lets say Short USD/CAD at 1.32360 and  i set my TAKE PROFIT at 1.32300. Suppose the trend did not go as expected and i decide to cancel the ORDER at lets say 1.32330. will i get the 30 pip profit? or make a loss? 

Someone please explain to me.

Thank you 

3 pips profit, not 30

Stefano Alberti:
 3 pips profit, not 30

so its OK to CANCEL an ORDER to protect profit ( as in the case above mentioned)  or FROM incurring more losses ( incase i dont have a stop loss at that particular trade ORDER?

thanks Alberti 

10 points = 1 pip 

Your question about 5 digit broker

On sell side your ahead 30 pints or 3 pips . your on profit side  but to see net profit depends how much your broker trading fees

Waseem Raza:

10 points = 1 pip 

Your question about 5 digit broker

On sell side your ahead 30 pints or 3 pips . your on profit side  but to see net profit depends how much your broker trading fees

thanks Waseem
Reason: