Main cause of loss in forex

There are numerous sources of error which lead to cause loss in our trading and some of them are lack of adequate forex knowledge, lack of trading experience, over confidence or less confidence, nervousness and fear, greed, aggression, lack of proper plan and policy, unfavorable market condition, unreliable broker, improper placing of transaction, wrong or no use of tools, etc. Among these which one do you think is the root cause of loss and why?

Lack of emotional stability and bad decision making.

Due to getting profit promptly from my first day of trading I have been using scalping policy my trading platform. This trading policy practically can’t be used in a regulated trading broker. But, I am very lucky to select this trading platform where at all times I am able to scalp at any major currency with narrowest trading spread.

"Getting profit promptly"?

What does that mean?

there are a million and 1 causes for a lose and it cant be really answered in a 1000 page thread, know your weaknesses first and work on theat, it could be that only you can answer this question best of luck.

The only thing it makes you to lose money is a bad money management full stop

Good posts, keep the thread active.

Ray Cooper:
The list is very long. But, I see, low trading skills and market maker broker are mainly responsible for losing. If a trader comes to live trading without proper training, then it’s very natural he or she will crash his or her balance. On the other hand, when a trader will use market maker trading broker, then he may lose his balance without any reason. But, I’m very relaxed in my trading.

No trader can get his trading right at the very start so he will need to have some patience in his trades and also look for a trading system that can become profitable and using which his income can grow.

Right, it takes a lot of bad decisions, too.

Ray Cooper:
The list is very long. But, I see, low trading skills and market maker broker are mainly responsible for losing. If a trader comes to live trading without proper training, then it’s very natural he or she will crash his or her balance. On the other hand, when a trader will use market maker trading broker, then he may lose his balance without any reason. But, I’m very relaxed in my trading.

I am interested in increasing my trading account balance because when my trading capital will be more i will have more trading opportunities with me.

If you want increase in profit first increase your skill in trading . Just dreaming about profit will not give you your target. You have to do trading with mind , patience and passion. Many traders make loss in search of profit due to their low knowledge and trading experience. Learn all proper steps of trading to be successful in forex market.

Reason: