Started my First Online Forex Trade

hi; guys , i just started my first trade on trade solid which is quite new experience for me so i am working hard to learn the whole art .they are one of the finest binary trading platform I have come across. I am glad I came across this platform and it has been 6 months since I have joined them. My experience has been wonderful. It is like a companion in trading.

The website is providing 3 different account types. First one is the bronze account. It starts up the minimum balance of $500. The facilities they are providing on this account include daily financial market updates, 24/6 support, and complete access to the guidance tools. One on one trading is being provided but it is limited. The second account is the silver account on which the initial minimum balance is $2000. The same features are being provided at this account too. These include the daily updates of the financial market, 25/6 support, expert guidance, unlimited one on one trading and more. The third type of account is the gold account on which the initial minimum balance is $5000. It is one of the best account types because all the features are being provided in the best form. It is meant for those traders who want to use the winning positions and strategies. Mostly experienced traders choose this account. I started with the bronze account which is the most affordable one for me. Trading with TradeSolid is quite easy actually. The trading signals provided by them are also affordable. You are going to find this trading platform quite amazing.