hello!! i have 2 forex demo accounts, is it ok if they display different candlestics in the same pair and timeframe ?

i have two demo accounts, both in the same same currency pair USDJPY, H4 time frame? but im suprised to see different set of candlestics, although i have noticed the trend familiar in both accounts in the meta trader 4 platform. what could cause this and can this affect my trade executions?

thank you 

salim.nelson:

i have two demo accounts, both in the same same currency pair USDJPY, H4 time frame? but im suprised to see different set of candlestics, although i have noticed the trend familiar in both accounts in the meta trader 4 platform. what could cause this and can this affect my trade executions?

thank you 

It's forex. Not a centralized market, each broker with its own price.

angevoyageur:
ohh ok!!

angevoyageur:
Is there a real difference between a brokers real account and demo account?

salim.nelson:
Is there a real difference between a brokers real account and demo account?
Yes a real big difference. But the impact of these differences all depends of the strategy used.

Alain Verleyen:
Yes a real big difference. But the impact of these differences all depends of the strategy used.
thanks Alain

Every broker working with their own Liquidity Providers and tick data not same , so many time you can see difference between two brokers.

Reason: