General - page 1682

Greetings, If anyone can recode the attached indicator to a non repaint, I'd be grateful. Warm regards . . . and Happy New Year
[Deleted]
  2 startegy H1 working simultaneusly  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
hello guys i've got a strategy that is not based on any indicators, it works only with two horizzontal-lines, one starting at 9 am (european time) from the closing price of the bar and the other at 11 am ( euro time ). ok let s start , i need an EA that help me out cause i cannot stay in fron t of...
Hi all, I am a veteran programmer, have learned many languages during my 35+ years in the computer industry. I have also programmed systems for trading, like OmniTrader, Bioprofit, Dakota and others. Forex is new to me. I have acquired some Forex trading methods (not programs) that I would like to...
I'm a beginner in forex trading, I have read a few e-books about it, opened a demo account, trade a few systems with no big results... I'm still searching and looking for better solutions.. And I have to say.. I have got lost. I surf the forum, and there is soooooooo much many different...
  Help needed  (9)
Can you make the different levels on an indicator different colors. I tried but there was errors. here is what I want to do #property indicator_level1 75 #property indicator_levelcolor White #property indicator_level2 50 #property indicator_levelcolor Red #property indicator_level3 25 #property
Hi folks Happy new year Here is another great free system from OILFXPRO for free developers.A free expert adviser will be provided in due course ,if one is not compiled by free developers. This free system is also posted on other message boards,so if thread is deleted just search the net. The...
  I will make 2 EAs for free  (78   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I have some time now during holidays but also after them for a few days. I'd like to choose from a few good ideas and make 2 new EAs for the community to enjoy. Please post your ideas.
Hi can one Get/Set the properties of the OBJ_STDDEVCHANNEL in the code? if so, please show an example or hint. where do I find the code for the above object? many thanks
Hi Does anybody know if an EA exists based on the following rules or close to it: For Short entry: 1) MACD (1hr CHART) must be below zero line for at least 3x bars 2) Enter on 4th bar below zero 3) Price must touch the 5 EMA 4) Stochastic on M15 chart must indicate overbought 5) Williams %R on M15
Hello Forum and Lenar I have been running a optimization with a EA I developed but the C/programs/Mt4/Logs file keeps choking up (up to 7GB) with messages like " not enough memory to access/perform function using moving average indicaotr" etc etc. I have 136GB hard drive and 4GB of Ram running quad...
  Exit or Hang on?  (9)
I'm more of a swing trader with positions lasting sometimes a few days. Would anyone have any suggestions/recommendations on if you are in a position, and a news announcement looms ahead, on what to do? Do you stay the course with the originial premise of your trade, or bail out with whatever profit...
i'm trying 2 present indicator values not as line(histo) but as bars (like price bars OCHL) not bad to know what was going on till bar closed - how ind. values wore changing on current bar, how signals wore formed, why they appear and disappeared on picture - various mods of JMAdeviation (NK...
quik newbie question How do u use random data (custom charts .HST Files) in MT4?? and do you open these .HST files??? is it possible
  Trader Team.  (7)
Alright, I am not sure if traders would get interested but this an idea i have been thinking of for some time. As you know there are lots of signal providers,commercial systems and alike.. Lets create a team of senior traders here where each trader can post a trade or better yet communicate between...
hi everyone, when i try to draw a line of "(Close-Low)/(High-Low)", i get a very strange result. to my opinion, the line will wave between 0 and 1, but actual result is a straint line, i'm puzzled, can some one explain this? here is my simple code: //-----------------------------------------
hi everyone, when i try to draw a line of "(Close-Low)/(High-Low)", i get a very strange result. to my opinion, the line will wave between 0 and 1, but actual result is a straint line, i'm puzzled, can some one explain this? here is my simple code: //-----------------------------------------
HAS & MTF Indicators I love this indicator i'd like to make an EA on "MTF HAS Bar Lower A" For timetrame I use 15m. I'd like to build an Ea for this indicator, but i can't make an ea. My strategy is if line 15m = line 30m = red = buy. How is it in code of MT4?àà
Hey, I'm trying to assign these variables, and it's not working. I was wondering if there are any obvious reasons why this bit of code wouldn't be working for me. for(PercenChange=(PercenOut+1.0),s=1;PercenChange<(1.0-PercenOut);PercenChange=PercenChange-StepPercen,s=s+1) {...
Hi I need some help with programming this task. this code ObjectCreate("chn", OBJ_STDDEVCHANNEL, 0, Time[100],0, Time[20],0); Comment(ObjectGetValueByShift("chn1",44)); prints the value of the middle line ok. but I am after the values of the the upper and lower bounds, how can I get...
Hello there, Is there any way to change timeframes while running in visual mode? Any help will be appreciated..
Does anyone have a script which automatacillay places SL and TP on any open order? The script should allow to drop an drag TP and SL levels on the chart.
Hi, I have a good working scalping system on forex an futures. I need an EA. The EA sholud only give an alarm. I think the programming doesent take much time. Can anyone help me? please contact me by email: frankmarian@gmx.de
Besides overall profit, what would you consider a good EA? I look for EA's that have a profit factor over 2.0 and trade at least 8 to 10 times a month. Anyone else have certain criteria that they look for?
[Deleted]
Hello Everybody, Is there anyone that can program this indicator to shift? I've been looking through the forums and trying to do it myself but to no avail. I would also like to know how to change the sound it plays. Hope someone has the know how. Thanks, Jeff
I am looking for an MT4 Alert - UPTREND ALERT - for example on the daily chart would look for; SMA18 day of today is >= SMA18 of yesterday AND SMA9 day of today is >= SMA9 of yesterday (if the above is true) AND SMA18 day of yesterday < SMA18 day before yesterday OR SMA 9 of yesterday < SMA 9 of day...
[Deleted]
  Trend manager Indicator  (15   1 2)
Hi, has anyone heard or used a system/indicator called trend manager Indicator I need it , can any one help?? and send it please
please can someone help code this great system to an E.A it is the custom indicator FOREXOFFTREND with properties of ssp=5, kmax=30 and kmin=1.6. buy and sell signals are generated by crosses of the indicator lines while take profit and S/L are trend reversals. i have attached enough charts below to...
Hello, Everytime I try to post in manual trading systems the forum drops me out and I can login. What is happening ? Thank you Basil