General - page 1280

I am looking for a program of my metatrader connects with other metatrader, so I can trade signals sent to the other PC
USDCHF: With USDCHF continuing to weaken and threatening further downside, further decline is expected in the new week. Support comes in at the 0.8800 level. Bulls may come in here and turn it higher but if that level is broken anticipate further decline to occur towards the 0.8750 level. Further...
The more or less normal performance is with martins. I don't know what to do with them, but they are not that good, and I don't know what to do with them, and I don't know what to do with them. i don't know, maybe right. has anyone here seen an owl with a yield curve going up at a 45 degree angle
[Deleted]
  Market Holiday  (2)
How do you comment on the market ahead of the Christmas and New Year
Hi, I'm trying to create a simple panel with texts, colors and dynamic information inside it... I'm using MQL5's standard library to do most of the tasks, and I'm actually able to create the panel itself and some content inside the panel. However, when I click and drag the panel with the mouse,...
Comments not related to " Why were subscriptions banned on the grounds of "too high a return"? "
The Federal Reserve, already exhausted after a year of missteps in the spotlight, has one last trick to pull off before it exits the stage — getting out of the controversial bond-buying business without causing long-term interest rates to soar. “The Fed wants to gracefully exit [quantitative easing]...
Hello All, Hope you are all doing fine. I am super new to FX market and got very interested to start this journey with patience and care. I started with Meta Trader 5 and playing with demo accounts. It is extremely difficult to predict things right but it is interesting! I used to write a code...
USDJPY: The pair remains on its medium term offensive as it looks to extend that gain. Resistance resides at the 103.91 level where a violation will aim the 104.50 level. Above here will resume its broader upside towards the 105.00 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 105.50 level. Its...
Dear guys I several time try and check but same error come when i try to open Buy Stop possition. I don't know what i did worg. then code is below: TResult = Trade.PositionOpen(_Symbol, ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP, ll96, lp72, lo64, lp88, "Magic = " + DoubleToString(301210));...
I can't see market tab like MT5 on my MT4. i want to use MT4 product. how can i use Mt4 product on my Mt4 terminal. 
What is Equivalent code of MQL4 to MQL5 below : if (AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots * 50) >= 0.0) { //OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, 3,Ask-SL,lp88, "Magic = " + 301210, 301210, 0, DodgerBlue); }
CRUDE OIL: With the commodity bearish following a reversal of its Tuesday gains to close lower on Wednesday, further weakness cannot be ruled. Support comes in at 95.63 level where a breach will bring further downside towards the 94.00 level. Further down, support lies at the 92.00 level with a...
Hello everybdy, according to documentation (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/567), when declaring an array, its size can be specified directly as a number or using a predefined constant: #define SIZE 3 double Variable[SIZE]; Unfortunately this seems not to work with multidimensional array, that
The use of Twitter and other social media to predict and trade on or, reflexively, generate interest in various assets is nothing new and has been around for years. Whether or not this strategy works is still unclear: the only "hedge fund" that traded purely on Twitter signals, Derwent Absolute...
Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is trying to cross historical D1 price but on open bar only. Besides, D1 price is already above Sinkou Span A in bulliush zone for possible breaking 1.3677 resistance. The primary bulish is started to be continuing on open bar only for H4 timeframe. W1...
i was check for XAU/USD and still not get the feelling for buy or sell... anyone have indicator for make sure the position buy or sell
the title is my question. thanks
  AUDUSD THIS WEEK  (16   1 2)
upppppppppp or range
USDCHF: With USDCHF slightly holding below the 0.8889 level, further weakness is envisaged possibly towards the 0.8800 level. Bulls may come in here and turn it higher but if that level is broken expect further decline to occur towards the 0.8750 level. Further down, support lies at the 0.8700...
Hii Folks! i am interested to know about not setting stoploss and targets for any entry, share your views/experiences.
I have created a strategy almost ready for the mql market but ive encountered some problems. I get random errors while testing, i have to restart it all the time. After restart i manage to run one test and it looks like on the screenshot. Compare it with the old terminal (same exact script code,...
Forget the reforms in China, whether the euro EURUSD +0.07% survives, or whether Apple AAPL -0.02% ever gets around to launching that incredibly expensive watch that sends e-mails, plays games, and possibly even tells you what time it is. Right now, there is only one thing that really matters to...
is there a way to set MT5 so that only multiples of X (say, 5 pips) are displayed on the vertical price axis, as opposed to the seemingly random multiples displayed currently?
  Bonuses  (13   1 2)
Hey anyone have a list of bonuses given by brokers? As I like to test out a broker before committing and an incentive is nice, I am still searching for one with MT4, it was in my other post Cheers.
This is a sustainable strategy, because it is based on fundamentals that will always be in place, as long as the market exists. Probably will deliver a 100% profitable trades with zero draw down. It is the "holy Grail". I need a coder to write a bot, a partnership deal. see my profile.
  How fast is OnCalculate( ) ?  (13   1 2)
Hello, I'm trying to develop a tick indicator which will be used to determine if ticks are ocurring at bid, at ask or between quotes, as well as their volumes. However, I'm having several problems when running the indicator, mainly because the indicator is returning wrong values for the volume and...
  Free webinars ...  (12   1 2)
Today you can sign up for a free webinar :Dr. Alexander Elder - Dr. Elder's Trading Room - Wednesday, April 25, 2012 6:00 PM ET Link to do so is the following : MetaStock Webinars - Equis International Since it is about Dr. Elder it really might be interesting
I want to learn develop EA on MQL5. is there any articles to learn step by step how to develop EA on MQL5