What is the most money you would pay for a profitable EA?

• 13% (16)
  • 5% (6)
  • 4% (5)
  • 4% (5)
  • 6% (8)
  • 10% (12)
  • 13% (17)
  • 8% (10)
  • 10% (12)
  • 11% (14)
  • 6% (7)
  • 11% (14)
Total voters: 82

I think any profitable EA if really making money should rather be for RENT, not sale.   :D

Thats right and mostly the strategy. Why should someone sell it and only participate once?

The question to be asked before paying, is how many % of the bill it will grow? What drawdown have? and will make up for having him handling my balance ...

What if you can have an EA for one month trying for free?Now imaging it results about 70% profitable trades, tell me how much does it worth to you?

mahmood0:

What if you can have an EA for one month trying for free?Now imaging it results about 70% profitable trades, tell me how much does it worth to you?

hmmm... you tell us. :)

Francis Dogbe:
hmmm... you tell us. :)
I just explained about that EA, they delete my comment,  i don't know why

mahmood0:
I just explained about that EA, they delete my comment,  i don't know why
You are trying to advertise in a roundabout way. Please stop that.

Now here I had to vote 10$ - that is because, IMO, there are no profitable EAs, but only profitable traders.

A profitable trader can spend 5000$ for an EA that will help him trade better/faster/easier - it's a good investment.

A novice trader could also spend 5000$ for the same EA, but he will lose because he doesn't know how/when to trade using the same profitable EA.

That being said, there is no holly grail that works all the time, no Santa Claus and no Eastern Bunny,  no matter what the sellers are telling you :)

Unless the seller's EA is trading based on the seller's trading signals - but even in this case, you will be trusting blindly someone else, playing a very dangerous game with your money. So if the seller (ie the brain) makes a mistake, he will lose his $$ and yours and the EA will not be profitable anymore.

IMO, learn to trade. Otherwise, don't spend more than 10$ on any 'profitable EA' out there ;)

For around 300$ I would give it a try.

do not trust in any ea,  ea crates based on market situation, so if there is new type of movement then it will fail.
Reason: